Does GM have a X plan deal like Ford ???

slick0478

Established Member
I was wondering if GM has a similar plan like Ford on the employee deal, I know they had those sales a few months ago.
I just wanted to know if anybody has pin # like Ford to give out or even trade I have access to Ford Pin #s

Just trying to save some coin on a CTS-V

Thanks in advance

Slick/Craig

Cobra(ed) Up

Established Member
Yep, they sure do, As a matter of fact. I was toying with the idea of trading my L for a C6. I was going to get about 10k off the price of the car.

Cobra(ed) Up

Established Member
I dont think it is the best idea to ask for a chevy/GM hook up on a Ford Board (SVT perf. = ford) I could be wrong, or I could have 93 octance for 67cent per gallon.

slick0478

Established Member
Well I see pleanty of guy's/gals with other cars or just KNOW THE RIGHT PEOPLE
thats all and like I said I could trade off a Ford plan #

Slick

TTA89

Established Member
There are two plans.

GMSD = GM Supplier Discount which is a few hundred below Invoice, comparable to X-Plan. Some GM employees are able to give out GMSD numbers to people a few times a month. I had a guy on the Chevy Diesel site hook me up with one for my new truck.

GMS = GM Employee Discount, this is only for people that work for GM. Its another 1500 or so under invoice. Comparable to Fords A/D plans.

Both Prices are listed on the invoice, it is what it is.

Good luck getting a Dealer to sell you a new Vette for GMSD.

ID3Racing

SVT FTW!
Established Member
i get the D plan from ford and its just a shy under 2500 under invoice on the F-250 im looking to buy

TTA89

Established Member
Its not a PIN number, the requester needs to set it up with your birthday and SSN. The dealer then is able to access it through there system based upon that info.

Whatever your looking for, go find a forum with those cars and make a post asking if anyone can hook you up with a GMSD.

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
I was under the impression that the GM pricing incentives didn't apply to Corvette or Hummer. I think the Ford pricing applies to all vehicles except the Escape Hybrids...(it must be the green leaf badge that makes it soooo desireable :) )

Users who are viewing this thread