Does Ford read message boards?

03DOHC

Established Member
So who knows if persons at Ford reads these and other bulletin boards? Has anyone had any problems with a warranty claim yet due to mods on your car? I know about the magnusson-moss thing, but dealers can be a PITA sometimes. Been there, done that.

Blades

Established Member
probably not.. Its kind of sad that they would read the boards not to see if there are any complaints or problems but to see if they can void our warranty yet.

x2svt

Established Member
You can bet that ALL of the Car Companies read the major boards.

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
Ford should put some a smaller pulley on there Stock..It could use some more BOOOOOST!

Jim V.:burnout:

coleman

Established Member
do you all recall all my posts regarding pulley and chip MODs -- they were ALL completely fabricated... and all those dynos were created by me pbrush.exe -- cool, eh?

btw, what IS an air silencer?

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
I think you would all be surprised who reads this message board. I have been told by my source that they all read this site. BON is another story.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by tommylightning
I think you would all be surprised who reads this message board. I have been told by my source that they all read this site. BON is another story.
Good, then they can read how I had to pay for a T-45 out of my own pocket, because the Dealer said I had a racecar because I put an Eibach Pro-Kit on my '97 Cobra. They said "all those racing modifications you did caused your trans to fail." I asked how lowering springs would cause my trans to grind on the 1-2 shift and pop out of reverse and he told me my car was heavily raced. I used to drive about 1 mile to work and 1 mile home so I told them they were nuts. YOUR DEALERS ONLY WANT CUSTOMER PAY TICKETS! :cuss: THEY DON'T WANT TO DO WARRANTY! :cuss: At least the ones around here.

They can stick it! :bash:

I feel better now;-)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread