• Yes

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 39 65.0%

• Total voters

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Should Kansas State, Oregon, and ND go undefeated, does Bama deserve to go to the NCG game in front one of them and if you think so then which one and why?

tt54l32v

Established Member
No but not for the reason you all hoped they would lose. No one deserves anything undefeated or not.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Think I worded it wrong. I hate Bama. But a friend of mine said they should go over an undefeated Oregon. Didnt say why. So I figured I would make a poll.

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
People forget some teams look so good because they play complete horrid teams all season.....*cough* Oregon. That being said, Alabama should not go over the top. It should be K state vs. Oregon which I will comfortably bet a large sum of money on :-D

VMC

Established Member
If Oregon and K St run the table, they both should get the opportunity for a National title.

BUT....If Oregon or K St drops a game, I'd have no issue with seeing the winner of Alabama/UGA jump over an undef ND team for the National Championship spot. ND has not impressed me at all this year, even in some of their wins. UGA's one loss was to a better team than Alabama's one loss, although it was an uglier loss. So both teams still have an outside shot of jumping an undef ND team, depending on the outcome of the SEC CG. I'm afraid though the SEC CG will have to be a blowout for the winner to jump a ND team with no losses.

ctgreddy

Established Member
Hell no. IMO a team with one loss should never be able to jump ahead of an undefeated team, especially since kstate is a solid number 1, and oregon, while not having the toughest schedule, runs over their oponents like a number 2 should. Part of me wants to see kstate lose just so i can see oregon and nd play in the championship. IMO it'd be fun to watch, arguably the best offense and a not so great defense, against arguably the best defense and a not so great offense.

ctgreddy

Established Member
well sadly looks like they're bama's in now if they can take care of georgia.

corey d

STOLE IT
Established Member
Its hard to say that an an undefeated team should be jumped by a 1 loss team, even though alabama is a better team than anyone above them...

onebadsvt

Established Member
Hell no. IMO a team with one loss should never be able to jump ahead of an undefeated team, especially since kstate is a solid number 1, and oregon, while not having the toughest schedule, runs over their oponents like a number 2 should. Part of me wants to see kstate lose just so i can see oregon and nd play in the championship. IMO it'd be fun to watch, arguably the best offense and a not so great defense, against arguably the best defense and a not so great offense.

Kstate a solid #1 lol. I guess baylors been sandbagging lol

Users who are viewing this thread