Does anyone use the edge insight cts 2 ?

jobsi

Established Member
I have had a few diesel trucks and have always ran a edge cts to monitor everything and it has worked great for me , tons of options on it . I was just wondering if it would work for the cobra it says it’s compatible with 96 or newer. I reached out to edge and they where not 100% because they never tested it on a 03 cobra all they could tell me is in theory it should work . I tried the one on my truck but it’s programmed for a diesel so it didn’t work ( they have a diesel and gas version ) . I am about ready to order 2 aero force gauges but the edge is much more user friendly and was just curious if anyone has tried it.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Interesting question. I have one on my diesel truck as well and I hear you about how much more user friendly it is over the aeroforce gauges. Are you going to order a gas version, do they make a gas version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jobsi

Established Member
Edge said they make a diesel version and a gas version. I just don’t want to spend over $400 on something I’m not sure will even work with the cobra . I’m sure being a electronic device I will not be able to return it. Maybe they will let me exchange it for a diesel version if it doesn’t work with the cobra. I’m still using the original cts on my truck that would be a nice upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread