Does anyone on here sing?

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
Always wondered this, I know there has to be some singers on here with the amount of members. I'm not the best singer, and hopefully not the worst, but I do sing alot, mostly in the car lol. But I have recorded some stuff(don't ask to hear, i'm the most shy person you'll meet) lol I guess I get it from my dad. My dad makes a living playing acoustic guitar and singing, not doing too bad either, he just bought an m3:shrug:. So anyway feel free to post up vids or clips of you singing or whatever ya got. I'll be back tomorrow at 4pm to check this and I expect posts. lol

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
my kids say i sound just like theory of a dead man and puddle of mud.
You're lucky, I get howie day and secondhand serenade type comments:( lol but seriously, both of those lead singers have very unique voices, especially theory of a dead man.

im working on starting a hardcore band like paddock park so idk i guess i can

Back in my long haired emo days I used to try to scream like that fella from hawthorne heights, didn't work. Props to you if you can, btw I just listened to paddock park-running away while posting this, they rock pretty well!:rockon:

ZZZZAP

Striking twice
Established Member
I like to sing but would probably need some lessons so I could sing in key. I play guitar tho! Going to spend some time at Guitar Center when I get home...

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
My neighbors daughter is getting married to Zoltan Bathory of Five Finger Death Punch, if that counts.

As for my singing, Yes I do. And NO you do not want to hear it.

VPF

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Used to back in the day. Sang at allot of bars, parties, etc. in a band. Unfortunately out of the band scene but will occasionally jump on stage and fill in. Nothing amazing here but can still belt out a few tunes.

KILRSVT

Established Member
i sang for a small amount of time.....dont like the attention...my brother sings though. he has his own album and was in the process of a small time record deal but it didn't really work out. Now he is going to school to become an electrician.

RedDemon91

Established Member
I play guitar and sing. But I can only sing while I play guitar, I can't carry a damn tune without it!

PureStang

Established Member
my kids say i sound just like theory of a dead man and puddle of mud.

Theory are sellouts...sorry. i had to get that out..but he surely does have a great voice.

to some i have been told to have a very Brent Smith-esc voice (Shinedown) but slighty less raspy. but i think in really cant sing lol

Last edited:

2k3gt

Established Member
I made a couple raps with my buddies just for fun lol (I'm still in college). We made one representin our school back in freshman year and I think it sounds pretty decent. Check it out...scroll down to the song "Home of the Cougars" (I'm the one that raps the second verse)

Music page of OVDose - MP3 music page on SoundClick

PS..my friends say I sound like Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park :shrug:

PPS..I don't think I'm a cool/good rapper or anything, we were just messin around :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread