Does anyone live near clearwater, FL?

vtecthis349pony

IRS Assassin
Established Member
I am looking at a car in clearwater. Its a 2000 svt contour..... it has 88k miles, black with tan(1 of 525 if i am right). My son will be born any day now. So i cant leave the state. I need a 4 door and would love an svt contour to go with my 03 cobra... I cant find one here in AZ (that hasnt played pin ball with a 18 wheeler) I wanted to find some one who could look at it for me..... If you are willing maybe we can make a deal. Plz pm me. This would be a BIG help.

Seth k.

Last edited:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I'm about..4 hours away :/

as much as I would love to check out a car for a fellow svtp'er and a trip to the clearwater beach again :]

...but if you can't absolutely find anyone closer, I might be able to help you out and I might be able to help you out

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I'm about..4 hours away :/

as much as I would love to check out a car for a fellow svtp'er and a trip to the clearwater beach again :]

...but if you can't absolutely find anyone closer, I might be able to help you out and I might be able to help you out

wat

vtecthis349pony

IRS Assassin
Established Member
ok.. well i will pm you on mon. I will try to find some one closer.... I would hate to make some one drive 4 hours for a pos.

Got Boost?

Established Member
im in largo (neighboring town) whats the exact location of the vehicle? private seller or dealer? how soon do you need it looked at? i wont be back in my car for a week or so - but if you still need it looked at then, i could definitely do it.

blecoupe89

Sprayin for 10's
Established Member
Nice car...i drove one for a few months and it was fun. One major thing is getting the clutch replaced. it is a major major PITA and very expensive!

Last edited:

vtecthis349pony

IRS Assassin
Established Member
im in largo (neighboring town) whats the exact location of the vehicle? private seller or dealer? how soon do you need it looked at? i wont be back in my car for a week or so - but if you still need it looked at then, i could definitely do it.

pm sent.

Users who are viewing this thread