does anyone know which day the 03 cobra is selling?

rdy2xlr8

Profesinal Pimp
Established Member
I want to know which day the 03 cobra is for sale ont Barett Jacksonn auction:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

thanx mike:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Ozarkhills SVT

Established Member
According to their web site, it should be Sunday 1-25 somewhere
about 1/3 way through the auction day. It's lot #947 if you want information on it try barrett-jackson.com, they do this for all of the cars and they list on what day the car auction is scheduled.

A lot of nice cars! Wish I had the extra money and room, I would love to bid on some of them.

The DSG convertible 03 is one of few reserve auctions. Wonder how much the reserve is? I think they said the car has 803 miles.

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
So there must me more to the story seems like Im missing somthing what so special about this car?

3GROC

Established Member
this car plated in bling blang gold and platinum? or was it like hte first one or something?

u all see the GTO go for like retail? went for someting like 34 or 35 grand

there were a few cars that went for cheap that should have beenn a lotttt more then they where...

where can u see what was sold and stuff? links?

rdy2xlr8

Profesinal Pimp
Established Member
Thanks for your help every one,I didn't think that there was going to be a 03 Cobra for sale.

i'v been trying to watch the whole show i'll most likely watch it tommorow.:rockon:

which car:burnout: was your favorite out of all the cars?:beer:

mike:thumbsup:

Farmer-Ted

I pooped a little.
Established Member
Originally posted by rdy2xlr8
i'v been trying to watch the whole show i'll most likely watch it tommorow.:rockon:

which car:burnout: was your favorite out of all the cars?:beer:
They're not going to cover it tomorrow. I watched about 8-9 hours of it over the last three days. My favorites were the Hemi Cuda's.

rdy2xlr8

Profesinal Pimp
Established Member
WTF why are they not going to show the barrett jackson autoshow tommorow wtf is there problem:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: THOES BASTARDS:mj: :cuss: :mj: :cuss: :mj:

Users who are viewing this thread