Does anyone know what this is???

99VertSnake

Established Member
I found this picture in a forum but I cant find that spoiler anywhere. I have spent so many hours searching and cant even find another picture or anything. Maybe it is a custom made wing or something.

attachment.php

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I believe someone on here custom made it. It looks like an 03/04 with no 3rd brake light though.

99VertSnake

Established Member
that looks so bad ass IMO. It does look like an 03-04 without the 3rd brake light but its kinda rounded up in the middle. Do you guys know who it was that made it? I would LOVE to get one of these.

99VertSnake

Established Member
it does look like a ducktail. That's exactly what I been looking for. I really wish they made one just like the 94-98 Saleen wing or the 05+ Roush wing. Both are ducktail style.

01rowlandcobra

Established Member
I've seen a thread on here about this spoiler last I read on it he ran out if money to try and get it produced and he tried to get a company to make some and they said the interest in 99-04 mustang was dying down so they wouldn't do it .so in other words do what I'm doing take the pic of it to everybody u can find that does fiberglass work and c it they can reproduce I don't think the guy is on here any more the post I seen was from 09 I think

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
I can't remember the kid's screen name, but he made it himself. He is actually quite the fabricator. He also made a 00R intake fit a 4.6. I think he bought an 03 then went Z06, but I can't remember.

99VertSnake

Established Member
I've seen a thread on here about this spoiler last I read on it he ran out if money to try and get it produced and he tried to get a company to make some and they said the interest in 99-04 mustang was dying down so they wouldn't do it .so in other words do what I'm doing take the pic of it to everybody u can find that does fiberglass work and c it they can reproduce I don't think the guy is on here any more the post I seen was from 09 I think

That's not a bad idea, I havent thought about that. Im a little scared that it wont come out the same and I would have to pay an arm an a leg for it. But Ill definitely try that. Itll have to wait till I get back home from Aghanistan. Thanks alot guys, its been really hard since they dont really make many spoilers for our body style and the ones they do make, I dont like, except for the 03-04 but its stupid expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread