Does anyone know the part number for the vibration dampeners mounted on the factory gt350 exhaust?

DeathvalleySC

Established Member
I’m trying to order the vibration dampeners for the exhaust system and can’t find the part number anywhere. The dampeners aren’t in the ford part diagrams for the gt350. I called the dealer and they don’t have a clue. Any help would be appreciated.
IMG_7135.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ANGREY

Established Member
After dumping these on my ARH system, I'm more missing the flex section that soaks up the movement. In a typical exhaust, the hangers are the flexure point (and to a lesser degree, the flanges between the headers and the rest of the exhaust). What I'm finding is that there's a ton of movement throughout the whole system, to the point that dimensional tolerances get overrun. If you don't have the exhaust in JUST the right location at the tips, they'll rattle against the faux tips in the rear valence. That's a lot of movement transferred all the way to the rear.

I think the weights help dampen the vibes, but I think the flex section helps to disconnect the movement between the engine (which not only vibes, but torques under load) and the rest of the rear system.

DeathvalleySC

Established Member
That’s not mine but it looks just like that system. I have to get the dampeners to install on the brackets that are on the system.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread