does anyone know how to hook up multiple screens on the xbox360??

"SNAKIE"

Established Member
my tv is hooked up but i would also like to have my comp monitor hooked up to it as well for multiple player games like call of duty or pg3. Has anyone done this?im trying to get rid of the split screen and have two monitors

Last edited:

Y2KSVT

Established Member
From what I've heard, the Xbox360 should have another video/out on the back, that you can get a cable for. I would imagine it looks identical to the one you're currently using, and probably right next to it. You'll probably need to buy another chord. Does it use RCA jacks for the back of the tv?

Mark

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
I could be wrong, but I believe Ps3 will have that feature, not the 360.

Again im not 100%, but I read one of the comparision spread sheets of the 2 systems, I think it wasn't offered on the 360.

skajake83

far from stock
Established Member
You could buy a some sort of vga or dvi distribution output amplifier, other than that, not sure what you are looking for. That's one way you could mirror to another display, but as far as running a split screen with two monitors good luck. (meaning you can't) There is neither the hardware, firmware or software encoded or programmed to use any split screen setup for the new xbox that I know of.

Users who are viewing this thread