Does anyone have the video of the Silver 10th anniversary Cobra vs. the Supra rolling

Naste50

Established Member
I am looking for the video of the Supra vs. the Cobra racing on the roll. Its silver and has the 10th anniversary rims on it and its windows are tinted. It is a pretty much even matchup. I love that video and I am dying to show my brother. He is trying to decide between a 2001 Vette or the 2003 Cobra!!! PLEASE HELP ME OUT FAST!!!

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
just put a 3.17 rear end in a cobra and it will top out the same as a corvette. only advantage a corvette has is stock it tops out higher and has bigger engine but costs like 20 K more

blk96SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by hmmmidunno
just put a 3.17 rear end in a cobra and it will top out the same as a corvette. only advantage a corvette has is stock it tops out higher and has bigger engine but costs like 20 K more

What does this have to do with his request for a video?!?!?! And if you put a 3.17 (why on earth would some one do this to a Cobra) rearend in it, I still wouldn't want to top it out since the Cobra isn't as areodynamic as the Vette at those speeds. And besides, you just have to either change the pulley or get a chip to get rid of the speed limiter on the Cobra and then it will top out just as high as a vette.

The vid that you are talking about is definitely a good one. The Cobra sounds sweet in it! Hopefully someone sends it to you or they can host it

Users who are viewing this thread