Does anyone have pics of Fikse FM5 - SIMILAR wheels?

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
I want a set of 18" Fikse FM5 wheels but they are CRAZY expensive. Do you have pics of wheels that real close to the FM5's but cheaper? Here's a pic of the wheels in question....

2.jpg

Thanks in advance!

-Mike

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Pretty sure they went bankrupt and/or belly up.

[ame="http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7147783&postcount=64"]Supraforums.com - View Single Post - FIKSE wheels no more!!!![/ame]

EDIT:

Sorry; appears they already got bought and are shooting for a March 1 relaunch.

http://www.fikse.com/

Also, if you want something that looks *similar* to the FM5 without the arm/leg/left nut cost associated...look into TrueForged Sleepers WITHOUT the reverse outer rim section; just use regular stepped lips like the Fikse and ta-da.

Last edited:

Predatorbird

Established Member
Also, if you want something that looks *similar* to the FM5 without the arm/leg/left nut cost associated...look into TrueForged Sleepers WITHOUT the reverse outer rim section; just use regular stepped lips like the Fikse and ta-da.

I was going to suggest the same thing. TF Sleepers look very close to FM5's, but have a deep dish instead of a stepped lip which I like better. I foget whether they can do an 18's with a stepped lip, but I know they can do 17's.

I've always been in love with FM5's since owning an Fbody before my Cobra. I'm actually leaning towards getting the Sleepers again over the Victories.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
I can't wait to get Fikse FM5's on my SS!! I don't think I've ever seen another brand wheel that looks like FM5's.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I was going to suggest the same thing. TF Sleepers look very close to FM5's, but have a deep dish instead of a stepped lip which I like better. I foget whether they can do an 18's with a stepped lip, but I know they can do 17's.

I've always been in love with FM5's since owning an Fbody before my Cobra. I'm actually leaning towards getting the Sleepers again over the Victories.

The thing is almost every wheel you will find will have curved spoke ends. The FM5's are virtually flat-faced, which gives it a little different look one way or the other.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
are those rims the same as these?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MARHXcTrBLo"]YouTube- 1994 Mustang GT 347/ProCharger D1[/ame]

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Not liking em for some reason... are they really light or something?

They are about as light as any forged wheel on the market or maybe a bit lighter. I think the FM5s weigh like 18-19lbs a wheels in 18s.

They look great on silver cars.

PICT5366.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

Last edited:

colin450

Established Member
My brother just scored a set of FM5s with tires for his Z06 for $1800.

Users who are viewing this thread