Does anyone have H&R oe sport or sport llowering springs?

sweetlou1182

Established Member
There's a thread right below this one with all lowered shelbys. Give that a look

SCGallo2

Balanced performance
Established Member
Premium Member
I installed H&R Sport springs a few years ago and am very pleased with the look and performance of the spring package. I would classify them as high performance street/sport/touring, and only slightly more firm than my OEM GT500 springs with less overall travel of course since it is a lowering spring. They offer comfort and performance and when combined with the matched H&R front and rear sway bars, good shocks, and tires, you can have a very capable car for road course and aggressive street use. When looking for lowering springs, my priorities were appearance, ride quality, and performance, in that order, and these springs met all of my expectations.

Seen here with MPSS 255/40ZR19s in the front and 295/35ZR19s in the rear:

Lowered with wheels and tires.jpg

Last edited:

drewzx3

Established Member
I installed H&R Sport springs a few years ago and am very pleased with the look and performance of the spring package. I would classify them as high performance street/sport/touring, and only slightly more firm than my OEM GT500 springs with less overall travel of course since it is a lowering spring. They offer comfort and performance and when combined with the matched H&R front and rear sway bars, good shocks, and tires, you can have a very capable car for road course and aggressive street use. When looking for lowering springs, my priorities were appearance, ride quality, and performance, in that order, and these springs met all of my expectations.

Seen here with MPSS 255/40ZR19s in the front and 295/35ZR19s in the rear:

View attachment 67723

Did it truly lower 1" all the way around?

SCGallo2

Balanced performance
Established Member
Premium Member
Did it truly lower 1" all the way around?

Exactly 1" lower in the front and 1-5/8" lower in the rear on my car. Here are my before and after measurements taken from the top center of each wheel well opening to the ground:

Before and after.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread