Does anyone have Bassani Race Mufflers?..thoughts..

DAVE06GT

Established Member
Since i can't find the mufflers that come in the Bassani SS catback..I've decided to experiment with Bassani's Race muffler(the round cannisters that look like Stingers)..does anyone here have experience/thoughts/comments on these mufflers?

bitemark

Established Member
Since i can't find the mufflers that come in the Bassani SS catback..I've decided to experiment with Bassani's Race muffler(the round cannisters that look like Stingers)..does anyone here have experience/thoughts/comments on these mufflers?

I have them. I am actually looking to get rid of them and put stingers in there. All in all, I really really like them, I think Bassani has some of the nicest stuff out there, but when I made mine an o/r x with the c/b combo, it just sounded loud and I wasn't able to hear the supercharger anymore (from the inside, and the supercharger is steg stage 5!)
Just my thoughts, they are loud, like Stingers, but if you run them on a catted X they sound really really good.

DAVE06GT

Established Member
I figured they might be pretty loud..I have an O/R X as well..how is the rasp and burble on deceleration?..and also..would you define it as one of those "fun and obnoxious setups" or does it actually have a pretty good tone to it?

bitemark

Established Member
The burble is beautiful ahaha. I just hate the rasp. It sounds great until wot. Just wayyyyy too much hollow craziness.

DAVE06GT

Established Member
In oyur opinion..how do they compare with the stingers..(sorry for all the questions :/

DAVE06GT

Established Member
would it be at all possible for you to post a video of your car?..my exhaust purchase is hanging in the balance between Stingers and Bassani's..I have yet to find a video of a terminator with the Bassani Race Mufflers..

bitemark

Established Member
would it be at all possible for you to post a video of your car?..my exhaust purchase is hanging in the balance between Stingers and Bassani's..I have yet to find a video of a terminator with the Bassani Race Mufflers..

here you go man. you will find a bunch of people behind stingers and a bunch behind bassani through and through. all preference. just a bit different tone. the bassani x is what makes it so raspy, just a straight through and through pipe, rather than any chambered one.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h1onfxDDoU"]YouTube- 04 Cobra - Bassani Catback / Bassani offroad X pipe[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread