Does anyone have a pulley puller I can borrow?

dragon40k

Established Member
I've got everything I need to pulley my car except a pulley puller. Does anyone have a puller they can ship me (at my cost of course) that I can either ship back or give back at JLP dyno day if you're going? Any help will be appreciated.
Or perhaps it can be done in the parking lot at JLP but I'd feel kind of bad since I didn't actually purchase any of the stuff from them. Let me know !

Thanks all

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I have Marlon's (I CAN STANG) on my workbench and he's been extremely generous in the past with allowing MACA members to borrow it. I can bring it to JLP and there should be no problem changing the pulley there if you like.

mystic04

Established Member
I got one i can bring to JLP day we have done swaps in the driveway before. just need a few other tools to bring along.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
I'm in the same boat. I have an upper pulley in a box and an SCT Tuner on the way, but no puller. :bash:

Maybe we can get two done in the parking lot on JLP day? If not, maybe I can borrow a puller and return it in a day or two?

And thanks to the MACA vets for taking such good care of us noobs!

dragon40k

Established Member
Sounds like it'll get done at the JLP dyno day at the latest. It sucks because the very next day I have to travel to NC for 2 weeks. I'll finally get a pulley on after 3 years and will be unable to drive it for 2 more weeks. I'm guessing I shouldn't have waited so long in the first place.

mystic04

Established Member
Dragon40K what size pulley are you putting on and do you have a tune for the car afterwards.It's not wise to pulley and then drive without a tune and not know your a/f

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Actually, it should be fine to drive the car with a boost increase as long as you don't get into a "boost" situation. I drove for 2 months with a 3 lb boost increase, just never got over 4,000 rpm. But, since you have an Xcal2 with tune availbale, just download that sucka and you should be good to go Dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread