Does anyone else not have blind spot mirrors?

CobraRed_96_GT

Dept. of Redundancy Depar
Established Member
Only the 2012 and 2013 GTs did and it was standard equipment

I guess no one told my '11 that...

D7R5bmC.jpg

aircare84

Established Member
Not to dispute what Deysha found with her data, but I stick with my comment that the blind spot mirrors were installed on all of the regular 12 Boss 302's. I have reviewed a ton of photos of the 12 models & found them all to have the blind spot mirrors installed. Do also have it listed on my window sticker. If anyone has a regular 2012 Boss 302 & does NOT have the blind spot mirrors, please post a pic here.
I'm thinking we with the 'mis builds' are the majority of the regular '12 Boss 302's & not the exception.
Not counting the LS models as mentioned.
My Boss build # is 1055.

Last edited:

jwlast

Established Member
Just as a data point, 2013 #0006.....no blind spot mirror. Wish it had them. Might do the stick on on pax side.

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
I guess no one told my '11 that...
That statement was strictly regarding this conversation about the 2012 & 2013 Boss 302s, CobraRed_96_GT. Meaning, we only build 12 & 13MY Boss 302s, which only the regular GTs came with the blind spot mirrors.

Not to dispute what Deysha found with here data, but I stick with my comment that the blind spot mirrors were installed on all of the regular 12 Boss 302's. I have reviewed a ton of photos of the 12 models & found them all to have the blind spot mirrors installed. Do also have it listed on my window sticker. If anyone has a regular 2012 Boss 302 & does NOT have the blind spot mirrors, please post a pic here.
I'm thinking we with the 'mis builds' are the majority of the regular '12 Boss 302's & not the exception.
Not counting the LS models as mentioned.
My Boss build # is 1055.
It’s ok, aircare84! I don’t feel any different. ;-)

Deysha

RTD

Established Member
The 2012 Bosses DEFINITELY have them and it was standard not an option. Mine has them and so has every other 2012 I've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread