Does anyone else bike?

michschi

Established Member
I mean like pedal bike. Any cool stories you have or post pics of your rigs.

Here is mine.

2010 Specialized Rockhopper Comp

aca92cc9.jpg

c34c44af.jpg

5002f803.jpg

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Yeti ASR SL
FOX FLT 100 RLT
FOX RP23
SRAM XO, XTR drivetrain
FSA Carbon Handlebar and Seatpost
AVID Juicy Carbon 150mm Disc Brakes
Selle Italia Flight Ti/Carbon Gel Seat
DT Swiss 240 Wheels and Ratcheting Hubs
Stans Rimstrips running tubeless
Crank Bro's 4 TI pedals
Titanium Bolt Kit
Intense lock on grips

IMG_1406.jpg

YETIchainstaycover.jpg

YETIchainstay.jpg

xo.jpg

YETIbadge.jpg

seatstayhdr.jpg

juicycarbons.jpg

juicycarbons.jpg

intense.jpg

fox.jpg

flite.jpg

chrisking.jpg

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I just started getting back into biking, i usually do about 10 miles at least twice a week. Here's mine, just a basic Trek.

BTW, i don't know how you guys can sit on those thin seats, i had to get a pad for mine to go over it. My nuts would get crushed with the amount of biking i do when I ride.

100_1123.jpg

Last edited:

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
I just started getting back into biking, i usually do about 10 miles at least twice a week. Here's mine, just a basic Trek.

BTW, i don't know how you guys can sit on those thin seats, i had to get a pad for mine to go over it. My nuts would get crushed with the amount of biking i do when I ride.

100_1123.jpg

I don't sit on the sit often, but it does have the cutout to keep your balls from going numb, but most importantly, it only weighs 220 Grams..

If you picked my bike up, you wouldn't believe how light it is.

Without tubes and my 4 ti's, its high 23# range..

scottminot

Established Member
I ride. Mostly just ride my mountain bike anymore.

Here are my rides.

DSC_00041.jpg

1.jpg

Oh, and stand by for all the bicyclist haters to chime in.

mckpat03

Diesel FTW
Established Member
I just got into mountain biking this summer. I've done freestyle BMX my hole life until now. I mainly got into it for the downhill thrills and dirt jumping, but theres not much of that around here. I picked up a KHS DJ200 (for cheap) as I was looking for an urban and dirt jumping/mild trail bike.

byeofcr

Established Member
i used to bmx. i still throw down some 180s and 360s around town on my Terrible One. Ill post pics soon.. sweet rigs tho!
only pic i have at the moment is from way back in the day, too bad they took this pic wayyy to early.. i didnt even lay the bike flat yet!! pre-whip i guess?
fred.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

slowandold

Established Member
Started riding again last winter after dropping a bunch of weight and wanting a fun way to keep it off. Picked up this:
ad87cbe6-9abe-6c67.jpg

Camber pro 29er with a few upgrades: x9 shifter, 1x10, carbon bars, king hubs, stans hoops...its been a blast to ride!

Added this to the toybox in Feb:

ad87cbe6-9b7c-a1b4.jpg

Just a tarmac with sram rival group. Carbon wheels will be happening by next spring...

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Viking42

Established Member
I'm getting back into biking. Right now I just have an old GT Talera mountain bike that I'm riding for the time being. If I stick with it, I'll upgrade to something more serious. Don't have any pics of it at the moment, though it's not too much to look at anyway.

quik6

SVT powered at last
Established Member
I ride a beach cruiser 10-15 miles a few times a week with the g/f to have something to do lol.

I enjoy it and eventually I'll get a nicer bike like you guys have.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
2010 Stumpjumper Comp, Fox RL90 fork, X7/X9 drivetrain, Avid Elixir R hydro brakes. Haven't ridden this much, way more time is spent on the roadie.

stumpjumper.jpg

2010 Cervelo S1, Ultegra group - Just put some nice Rolf wheels on this bad boy last week. It's got about 1200 miles on it since I bought it in May. I didn't buy a computer for it until about a month after I got it. Just signed up for a Century in October, can't wait. This has been a super fun way to shed some fat and pass the time after work.

CerveloS1.jpg

new rollers, I love the spoke pattern

2011-08-29_20-30-05_321.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread