Does anybody remember how much the Shelby Brakes...

AtlantaGT500

Established Member
Does anybody remember how much the Baer Shelby 14" brakes were selling for when they were on sale from Shelby American early this summer?

Thanks in advance

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Yeah, I missed out big time.

The fronts were on sale for about 1/2 the original cost, the rears were over 1/2 off.

It was nice because the calipers had the Baer claw logo and "SHELBY 6S" on them, once they are/were no longer available through Shelby Perf. Parts, the only way these will be available is through Baer, with "BAER" on them, no more "SHELBY".

R

Makinghole

Established Member
The fronts were on sale for about 1/2 the original cost, the rears were over 1/2 off.

It was nice because the calipers had the Baer claw logo and "SHELBY 6S" on them, once they are/were no longer available through Shelby Perf. Parts, the only way these will be available is through Baer, with "BAER" on them, no more "SHELBY".

R

I email Baer a few weeks ago and you can still get the "SHELBY 6S" on the calipers, there is just an additional $200 for licencing fees

Foozeh

Established Member
I wanted a front and rear kit so badly, just didn't have the cash at the time. Definitely a great bang for buck that fits 18s and up.

49NorthVert

Established Member
I just had installed the front & rear Baer EradiSpeed two piece 14 inch rotors on my 2012 vert. Saved 10 lbs. up front over the stockers :banana:and gained .5 lb in the rear. The Baer's look much better especially the larger diameter rears and that is even when looking through the "busier" SVTPP rims. Like most here I just wish the rear calipers were more pleasing to look at but I am am not annoyed enough to change them out. The front black Brembo's look good with this set-up.

Makinghole

Established Member
1300 for the front I recall, be careful of the scalpers.

I ended up buying from one of the scalpers. Was out of the country at the time of the supper sale, but still got the Baer front/rear for less then the Willwoods.

That is how I am rationalizing it in my head anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread