Does anybody on svtp know MIXXER?

Dead Mach 1

Established Member
So earlier today I was looking at a post about posting the build number of our card as I'm scrolling through the list I see my car's build number 1238 black coupe with a user's name of mixxer.

Here is where it gets interesting, the guy I purchased the car from was from CT and he told me he bought the car from a friend in PA. I was looking at MIXXER'S profile and noticed he was from PA. But unfortunately MIXXER hasn't made a post on svtp in almost 4 years. Seeing as how the cobra community is a fairly close nit group does anybody here know who MIXXER is or know of a way to get a hold of them? I'm looking to see if I can find out some information on the car because I believe MIXXER was the original owner of my car and he did the modifications to it.

So if anybody knows MIXXER and knows how to contact him or can contact him to let him know that I'm looking to find out info on the car that would be great. Feel free to PM with any info.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So earlier today I was looking at a post about posting the build number of our card as I'm scrolling through the list I see my car's build number 1238 black coupe with a user's name of mixxer.

Here is where it gets interesting, the guy I purchased the car from was from CT and he told me he bought the car from a friend in PA. I was looking at MIXXER'S profile and noticed he was from PA. But unfortunately MIXXER hasn't made a post on svtp in almost 4 years. Seeing as how the cobra community is a fairly close nit group does anybody here know who MIXXER is or know of a way to get a hold of them? I'm looking to see if I can find out some information on the car because I believe MIXXER was the original owner of my car and he did the modifications to it.

So if anybody knows MIXXER and knows how to contact him or can contact him to let him know that I'm looking to find out info on the car that would be great. Feel free to PM with any info.

I think a mod can send him an email.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
His name is Kent and worked or may still work for evolution performance

Last edited:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Does anyone know who MIXXER is?

Kent is awesome! Know the car too. Definitely cared for it well!

Last edited:

Blueline

Established Member
Looks like he was doing detailing and some other work at Evolution Perf. for awhile. Maybe shoot them a call and see if he is still detailing for them or maybe know how to get a hold of him:

Evolution Performance, Inc.
3606 Market St.
Aston, PA 19014
(610) 485-3596
www.evoperform.com

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Not sure about "stockerish", but "stalkerish", maybe just a tad bit. I am sure if you let him know that you possibly have HIS old Cobra and wanted some info on it, it might be a better ice-breaker.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
i found the prev. owner of my redfire and messaged him. he was cool about answering my questions about the car and gave me a good history on it. doesn't hurt to ask, just be cool about it

Users who are viewing this thread