Does ANYBODY get any durability out of NXT?

agentf1

Established Member
Does ANYBODY get any durability out of NXT? I seemed to only get 2 weeks max from this stuff. I have also found that anything negative that is posted on meguiarsonline is immediately deleted/censored. Whats up with that?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Once a week wax, goes on fast and comes off faster. Does leave one hell of a shine!

FSSNK

Established Member
It seems to last me a relatively good while. The cars are garaged though.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
It kind of comes back to that old saying:

A quick job done cheap isn't good.
A good job done quick isn't cheap.
A cheap job done good isn't quick.

I think the first one applies specifically to NXT. That stuff will never come near my car.

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
I use Zaino. Got about 4 layers on now, maintained with a topping of S100 paste wax once a month and detailed once every other day or so with Clearkote's Quik Shine detailer + MF towels. :rockon: :banana: :-D

agentf1

Established Member
TrueBlueGT said:
It kind of comes back to that old saying:

A quick job done cheap isn't good.
A good job done quick isn't cheap.
A cheap job done good isn't quick.

I think the first one applies specifically to NXT. That stuff will never come near my car.
:beer:

Do it once with Zaino and I'm good for months. Not sure why I even bought in to that Meguiars hype.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I did mine in September, and it still looks and feels like glass today. Granted, I'm away at school and the car has been stored 99% of that time period but it's still has had a few hundered miles put on it (in good weather) since the wax was applied.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
I personally cant believe all the hype NXT gets,:nonono: it just goes to show what happens when you put a mediocre product in a shiny box and label it as something new and improved. If it was that good then why didn't Meguiars place it in their Professional line of MirrorGlaze products? #16 MirrorGlaze paste wax will kick NXTs ass everyday in ease of application, ease of removal, durability and shine. 2881

Users who are viewing this thread