Does any know where I can get this Lightning shirt?

scootro

Established Member
I bought this shirt at a ford event a couple of years ago from the SVT booth. I would like to find another one. Any one have any ideas????

The front just has the lightning on it and the back has SVT special vehicles team.

9d904b31.gif

9d904b31-1.gif

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
good luck scoot. i've got one too and it's about wore out as well. looks like the search is on!

scootro

Established Member
thanks, i'll let you know if i find this shirt! ya it's my favorite shirt..

see ya
Scooter

deiter5262

Established Member
ooops what? I would be interested in the shirt as well.....let us know! ..old school plain and straight to the point, none of the other crap on it....:-D

scootro

Established Member
deiter5262 said:
ooops what? I would be interested in the shirt as well.....let us know! ..old school plain and straight to the point, none of the other crap on it....:-D
i hit submit reply one two many times because this site slows down alot during peak times. ya know!!!

scootro

Established Member
deiter5262 said:
very true, any luck?
nope its looking hopeless.. i emailed almost everyone in the ford world... i've been told it might be discontinued.

lightning666

Established Member
maybe you should try one of those shirt printing places, the ones that do embroidery also, I had a few shirts custom made, they can scan whatever logo you got and put it on the shirt either as a print or embroid it on there. I was actually thinking of making a few and selling them but I am not sure if it is illegal to use their logo.

Users who are viewing this thread