Dodge SRT-4 SUV, WTF!!!!!

Koolaid_Guy

4062dodgeneon.jpg

4062dodgeneon2.jpg

This is the craziest thing i have ever seen
:shrug: :xpl: :xpl:

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Dont think thats a SRT-4. More like a regular neon body. From the license plate, he put it on a toyota truck frame. Maybe I'll get to see it sometime since he seems to be somewhere in NY.

mx_9

Established Member
Originally posted by svtxchinoy
Hehe, I've see you've visited them thar parts.

Lived in Queens, LI, Potsdam, Canton, Rochester and Ithaca. Potsdam/Canton = FREAKIN COLD. So, yeah, been there. By the way, the Adirondacks (Saranac/Lake Placid area) are by far my favorite place in the US. We head to Potsdam once a year to visit family.

FreeFlowSVT

Lover Of Burned Rubber
Established Member
Originally posted by mx_9
Lived in Queens, LI, Potsdam, Canton, Rochester and Ithaca. Potsdam/Canton = FREAKIN COLD. So, yeah, been there. By the way, the Adirondacks (Saranac/Lake Placid area) are by far my favorite place in the US. We head to Potsdam once a year to visit family.

I live in Vermont and went to college at Paul Smiths outside Saranac. It is the coldest pocket in the NE and it was COLD! :( Too damn cold if you ask me. It gets bad over here in VT but it got to, no joke; -43 one night at the school and a good amount of -20 and cold nights. After -41 Water turns to ice before hitting the ground after it's thrown in the air. Got to test it hehe.

But to what i really wanted to say. :kaboom: That part of NY is very nice and fun to visit and fish! :eek: Caught some great fish over there. 4.7lbs Brook Trout just for starters. :beer: And some great places to camp and hike. :rockon:

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
:??: Wow that is really strange, there used to be a camaro in my town like that. It was done a lot worse though because the chassis was too long for the body so it stuck out.:nono:

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Originally posted by Torque
:??: Wow that is really strange, there used to be a camaro in my town like that. It was done a lot worse though because the chassis was too long for the body so it stuck out.:nono:

Lolz, I saw something like that here in Queens, NY. It was a 68 Camaro, had a Z28 badge (not sure if it was a real one, if it was, thats sad). The body is begging for restoration, but only after its detached from the Big Foot chassis it was placed on.

Cal

Established Member
I guess you literally have to climb in. Look how high it is. Pretty funny. The interior space of a car but the off-road capeablility of a truck lol.

Coiled-up-GT

Careful with the Eyes...
Established Member
it's all an illusion folks :shrug:

you are looking at nothing but a photoshop pic.

yeah right, he ****ed that one up, lol:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread