Dodge DEMON on 93, No Skinnies and No Transbrake - Drag Vid

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Name any Dodge vehicle since the 1970s that has high resale value. I don't expect the Demon to be any different.

What do you mean by high resale value? Something that has gained value over msrp, or just something that maintains a low percentage of value drop over the years?

I think the average person looks at "resale value" as the latter. Something you can own for a few years and it doesn't drop 50+% in value. Pretty much every SRT vehicle maintains a high percentage of value compared to msrp.

I don't expect the Demon to be any different.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
What do you mean by high resale value? Something that has gained value over msrp, or just something that maintains a low percentage of value drop over the years?

Something that hasn't lost 50+% of its value by the 36 month mark.

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Because warranty.

Because resale value.
Thats a very good point, you do retain the factory chrysler warrenty but for those who are on a certain budget like myself and a few other people its more beneficial to buy a used hellcat and do one of our packages than to buy a demon, and also on top of that this is better for people who want to go to a track and not be intimidated by the demons and actually end up beating them down the track.

_Snake_

Established Member
Name any Dodge vehicle since the 1970s that has high resale value. I don't expect the Demon to be any different.

I never said it would have a high resale value. To be honest, I’m not sure if it will or will not. However, I do think it’ll hold it’s value better than a HC. Especially a modded HC.

badmpg03

Established Member
Dodge didn't advertise that anyone can do it. They simply built and tested the car HUNDREDS of times and then gave their media department the details on its best pass.

They told us where and when they made the record pass. That is enough info for any intelligent consumer to do the research and any reasonable car guy would realize that they made hundreds of runs(on a private, prepped, site), tweaking things as they went and finally pulled off a 9.65 in -1300 DA.

Any car guy that knew that and really thinks that number will be common practice when the car got into the hands of consumers is a moron.

Well, I am a moron :confused:
Was assuming we might seen another 9.6 sometime soon in stock form but I guess not.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I never said it would have a high resale value. To be honest, I’m not sure if it will or will not. However, I do think it’ll hold it’s value better than a HC. Especially a modded HC.

Fair enough.

Users who are viewing this thread