Dodge Demon "Motorized Weapon on the Wrong Hands"

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
lol wut

"In" the wrong hands, "in." Not "on." I am retarded.

Recon

Established Member
They're too stupid to realize every car is a motorized weapon. The only difference with the demon is its much more affordable than cars with comparable HP, aka exotics.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Video is retarded, almost every liter sport bike can run 9s and is about 80k cheaper. Not to mention states where no helmet is required, they should do an article on that.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Manhattan.png

This is a REAL motorized weapon, 340hp.

Liberal idiots living in New York, most likely don't even own a car. Same people wonder why anyone needs/wants a gun.

E

ArabianOak

Established Member
I always find it amusing when the media questions "why" we need something. It's normally the guns they question...Why do you need that many guns? Why do you need that gun? Why do you need that much ammo? And now they are questioning the need for high horsepower cars. In this video you will see them (once again) discuss a topic they know very little about. They claim the dodge demon could be used as a weapon, pops wheelies on the street and the women even asks, “why do you need that much power on the road?” Well since I have owned several dozen sports cars over the years, I suppose I will take a minute to answer some of their questions and concerns.

1. Any car or motorcycle or electric scooter or hell even a skateboard can be used as weapon. Nearly anything can be used as a weapon. Yes, the demon might weigh as much as an aircraft carrier, but that doesn’t mean it is one! A guy in a prius can do much more damage because he won’t have to stop for gas after running over just a few people. He/she (most likely a she) can keep mowing them down for hours. Plus, the electric motor in the prius has more tq at 0 rpm. Just saying.

2. The dodge demon does in fact pop wheelies. It does this on a closed race track, with ideal weather conditions, with a professional race car driver behind the wheel, skinny tires up front, non-DOT approved slicks on the back. The dodge demon DOES NOT pop wheelies on the street. At least not stock it doesn’t.

3. And on to my favorite question…” why do you need that much power on the road?” asked by Robin Roberts. Well Robin, since you asked, it’s BECAUSE I CAN. I have a driver’s license and whether I’m driving a 100hp civic or 840hp Demon shouldn’t matter to you. It’s my business NOT yours. Should a person in her position really question ANYTHING in the first place? She makes 14 million dollars a year to read a teleprompter and wear 8lbs of makeup. The limo she trots around in could probably do much more damage than the demon. I tell you what Robin, let me see your weekly spending report and then we can get into a discussion about “why”

I would assume it would go something like this…

“why” did you spend $900 dollars on your hair and nails this week?

“why” did you spend $1300 on meals this week?

“why” did you buy a $3500 purse?

“why” did you spend $7500 on clothing?

I know it would be hard to answer those questions without your teleprompter but please give it a shot. You don’t need to though. The answer is simple…it’s the same answer as to “why” you need that much power on the road. BECAUSE YOU CAN! I’m not mad about what you spend your money on Robin, so don’t hate on what anybody else does. Enjoy it. To each his own. Mind your business and I’ll do the same. In the meantime, I am really looking forward to seeing Michael Strahan pick up his demon and hopefully do a smoky burnout with Robin’s limo right behind him leaving the studio one day!

speeddemon2000

Established Member
LOL, "Dodge, They are playing to their audience." They identified something fun that Trump supporters love and are using the same political talking points they used against Trump. I can here them now, "They're weapons, let's ban them!" Liberals love banning fun stuff. We have just witnessed the birth of the assault car if you believe this Liberal nonsense. First they will try to ban just the assault cars, then they ban all cars or cars that are driven by humans anyways. Please no one tell them you can put a supercharger on a Mustang 5.0 and get around the same power. They will want to ban that to. We taking a normal car and modifying and making into an evil assault car. Oh and if you have a normal car and it happens to be black, then you too have an evil assault car. Oh an BTW if they see the videos of Mustangs leaving car shows we are totally screwed.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Folks what you don't realize is these people know what is better for us than we do. They have charts and graphs and diplomas to prove it.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Plus the Tesla is silent, the Demon can be heard a mile away.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Riptide

Established Member
I wish these what do you need that for type of people would just STFU and emigrate to Europe. Sick of their gdam whining. Their God is public health and safety.at the expense.of everything and anything else. You know. Unless it's something they enjoy.

96 cobra

Established Member
Remember when The CarTalk guys wanted to ban the original US WRX, you know, the 185-190whp one, because it was "grossly overpowered"?...

Users who are viewing this thread