Dodge Challenger sold out

Rochard

Established Member
Did you guys catch this?

The Dodge Challenger just became available for customers to pre-order on December 3, but Dodge has already received 6,000 deposits — 4,300 on the first day alone. If earlier reports are accurate — which had the first production run pegged at 5,000 units — the waiting list already exceeds initial supply.

And that waiting list will only get longer, predicts the automaker. “This is unprecedented,” said Mark Mallie, Challenger Brand Manager – Dodge Marketing. “Customers were actually coming to us and pushing us, so we thought this was a good time to take pre-sale orders.”

500hp for $40k. Hmmmm.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Did you guys catch this?

The Dodge Challenger just became available for customers to pre-order on December 3, but Dodge has already received 6,000 deposits — 4,300 on the first day alone. If earlier reports are accurate — which had the first production run pegged at 5,000 units — the waiting list already exceeds initial supply.

And that waiting list will only get longer, predicts the automaker. “This is unprecedented,” said Mark Mallie, Challenger Brand Manager – Dodge Marketing. “Customers were actually coming to us and pushing us, so we thought this was a good time to take pre-sale orders.”

500hp for $40k. Hmmmm.

You don't need it man. You should drive a Prius instead. It'll be like using a gun, when a bat will do, you know?

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
Damn,

I was going to inquire about this shortly,

however it looks like I am already too late.

I would much rather have 500hp N/A then 500hp FI.

Hope they run good, will be nice to see more competition.

Common

Established Member
Damn,

I was going to inquire about this shortly,

however it looks like I am already too late.

I would much rather have 500hp N/A then 500hp FI.

Hope they run good, will be nice to see more competition.

I was sure the 500hp version won't be released until end of 08.
425hp is available to order now I guess.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Why does anyone need a car like this? It does not bode well for the environment and car ownership is not nearly regulated enough. Anyone buying this should be label an Earth Killer!

sonic_mike

Established Member
Why does anyone need a car like this? It does not bode well for the environment and car ownership is not nearly regulated enough. Anyone buying this should be label an Earth Killer!
shut up! just because you dont have the cash to get one dosnt mean that you should bash the people that have the $ to get one.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
shut up! just because you dont have the cash to get one dosnt mean that you should bash the people that have the $ to get one.

Shut me up poopy face! How much cash do I have retard? Oh you don't know. Why? because you are a loud mouth idiot? No, you are much more. You are more likely a mouth breathing, booger eating, window licking MORON. Just my guess.

sonicboom141

I want a cobra!
Established Member
Id wait for the 2nd year run anyways, who knows what will go wrong or anything :)
Not like I have cash anyways

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
one of my friends is getting one...he was on the phone with his dealer the second they opened dec 3rd

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Did you guys catch this?

500hp for $40k. Hmmmm.

Not going to get one for $40,000.00. In the other thread I posted about what my dentist told me yesterday. He already was called from the dealer he deals with on a regular basis and was offered to buy one for either $80,000 or $85,000.00. I can't remember which it was. He said there was no way he would pay that much for it. I told him to go out and buy a GT500 and have money left to mod it. But finding one for $40k, ain't gonna happen.

Secesh

Established Member

:thumbsup:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Not going to get one for $40,000.00. In the other thread I posted about what my dentist told me yesterday. He already was called from the dealer he deals with on a regular basis and was offered to buy one for either $80,000 or $85,000.00. I can't remember which it was. He said there was no way he would pay that much for it. I told him to go out and buy a GT500 and have money left to mod it. But finding one for $40k, ain't gonna happen.

my friend is paying MSRP +5K for his

ViciousJay

Established Member
waiting for the dealer mark up...... wait..........wait.................wait for it...............

Users who are viewing this thread