Doberman Puppies for sale!!!!

busakiller

Established Member
Jasmine was bred to Tyson for the last time and the puppies are due January 12th! B)
Expecting all reds just like the previous two breedings. If anyone is interested or has any questions feel free to Pm me. I am now accepting deposits

Jasmine (dam) with 2nd litter Pup
l_115fc01b46ac47769822fbbe385824c1.jpg

Pups from 2nd litter
IMGP4122_edited-1.jpg

Tyson (sire)
IMGP0134.jpg

Tyson sharing the parental duties
IMGP3115.jpg

hahahaha

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
how much man? AZ not too far away. i have driven thru there to san diego from san antonio 2xs. LMK

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
What tests were done to the parents?

Holter Monitor, Doppler Echocardiogram, Cardiac Auscultation, OFA Heart, OFA Hips, OFA Thyroid, PennHip or CERF?

whiplash306

Established Member
What tests were done to the parents?

Holter Monitor, Doppler Echocardiogram, Cardiac Auscultation, OFA Heart, OFA Hips, OFA Thyroid, PennHip or CERF?
Not a knock against you at all, so please don't take offense. But isn't it interesting how we put so much emphasis and effort into the health of our animals, the reliability of our cars, the sturdiness of our homes......all the while, allowing our own health to dwindle. If it were somehow possible to prove, I'd be willing to bet an easy 90% of folks on this forum haven't had even ONE of the above tests you mentioned performed on themselves (those pertaining to humans, anyways). Ha! Being an ICU RN, your post just gave me a chuckle.

Back on topic, I would absolutely LOVE to have one of the OP's pups. While the Mom is a beauty, the Pops is just stunning....very wise in stature (well, all except for the "parental duties" pic...ha). GL with your sale OP.

Users who are viewing this thread