DOB Coyote BAP

Zfire28

Established Member
I'm installing a Dept of Boost and was Emailing Lund Racing about tuning it, he told me I need a BAP. Is he referring to a BAP sensor or?

jn2

Established Member
BAP = Boost a pump

If you are going with the M122 you prob won't really need since you aren't going to be breaking 600whp with it., Lu47's should handle the trinity blower too. If you plan on hitting 600+whp then you will need BAP for sure.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
BAP = Boost a pump

If you are going with the M122 you prob won't really need since you aren't going to be breaking 600whp with it., Lu47's should handle the trinity blower too. If you plan on hitting 600+whp then you will need BAP for sure.

Not to hijack Op, but will 47lb injectors with a vmp bap handle a p1sc with my bolt ons?

jn2

Established Member
Not to hijack Op, but will 47lb injectors with a vmp bap handle a p1sc with my bolt ons?

not 100% sure on this one since i haven't worked on any centrifugal blowers yet. If you wanted to be safe you could run the MU52's though...they flow around 56#@55psi

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
not 100% sure on this one since i haven't worked on any centrifugal blowers yet. If you wanted to be safe you could run the MU52's though...they flow around 56#@55psi

Thanks man i was looking at the kit from Evolution Performance. Man what a deal. $5900 for a polished p1sc, tuned, plugs, injectors.
You seem to really know your stuff man. Hell you even tune your own car.

Users who are viewing this thread