Do Your Worst!

0GTstang4

Established Member
So a friend of mine made an "ad" to put in his car because he thinks it will get him girls and he sent it to me to photoshop some nice text it but i cant resist havin some fun..as the title says do your worst, anything goes:beer:

edit: hold on the forgot to load the image on photobucket

edit2: fixed
flyercopy-1.jpg

Last edited:

SupaNOVA

Is Not Amused.
Established Member
So a friend of mine made an "ad" to put in his car because he thinks it will get him girls and he sent it to me to photoshop some nice text it but i cant resist havin some fun..as the title says do your worst, anything goes:beer:

edit: hold on the forgot to load the image on photobucket

edit2: fixed
flyercopy-1.jpg

1221263630096yx2.jpg

96redvette

god my car is slow
Established Member
so wait... if the girl is "lucky enough" to get slected to ride on some mid 90's day-glo colored waverunner (with a kid that may have brain damage, nonetheless), she may also get to ride in a 13 year old camaro... actually it will be 14 years old in the summer of 09... wow, lucky girl! lol

Last edited:

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
LOL he is going to get all kinds of chicks! HAHA

To be honest I think he may get a few to come out and ride on the jet ski. I know some girls around here would eat that up.

I would just put Single Riding Female Partner and thats it. Leave the rest out of it.

UncleAnt

Established Member
so wait... if the girl is "lucky enough" to get slected to ride on some mid 90's day-glo colored waverunner (with a kid that may have brain damage, nonetheless), she may also get to ride in a 13 year old camaro... actually it will be 14 years old in the summer of 09... wow, lucky girl! lol

lol

Users who are viewing this thread