Do you wear your seatbelt?

Do you wear your belt?

• Yes always.

Votes: 271 82.6%
  • Never.

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • When i'm not driving.

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • When Johnny law gets behind me i'll throw it on.

Votes: 16 4.9%
  • Sometimes.

Votes: 34 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Um, it depends. If I am going on a trip or there is a lot of traffic yeah I always wear it. Usually wear it on my way to and from work. If I am just running around or cruising in one of the stangs I won't wear it. Im about 50/50.

txyaloo

Established Member
100% of the time. Also, no one rides in my cars without their belt on.

Several years ago, I had a friend die after being thrown from a car. He would have lived if he had taken 2 seconds to buckle his belt.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Always have, always will. Still don't agree with a law requiring people to do so however.

me either, if people are too stupid to not utilize a perfectly good safety system, they dont deserve the ambulance ride to the hospital. Laws that protect stupid people from themselves only hurt the human race.

I wear mine all the time. Even if im moving the car down the street.

BoneStock02

Regular Unleaded Member
Established Member
I always wear it. It's habit, when I sit down it goes on. I don't understand why people wouldn't wear it, it's not like you're cool if you don't wear it, and it could end up saving your life someday.

kevin01cobra

Friendly MerShaq
Established Member
What I dont understand is how people tolerate the beeping noise that the car makes when you have the keys in and the drivers seatbelt is not in! It is without a doubt the most irritating beep.

Users who are viewing this thread