Do you wave?

FuriousGoldfish

Established Member
Do you guys wave at other SVT owners? Specifically L owners. There are a few Cobras in my town, and 1 other L. I have been waving at them when I see them, but I only seem to get mean mugged.
I'm not sure if these guys are just hating because they see such a young kid driving an L, or if they are just ***holes.

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
Including myself there 4 L's where I live and I wave at them all and they wave back. I think u'll get more positive responses from the L owners the mustang guys probably feel some sense of competition and thats why they give u the assh*le stare.

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
I own 3 different SVT's. I have yet for any one to wave at me. I wave at the guys I know who have SVT's. But if I don't know them, they are out of luck...

stangmanfive0

Neighborhood Jugernaught
Established Member
ill wave give the duece sign fist of rage rock on symbol ..some time the thunbs up . sume times i have actually pulled over and talked with fellow svt enthusist

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
I always seem to see another L when I am in my DD but if I were driving my L I would wave and chase them down to bullshit a little

04sonicL

Established Member
I actually parked next to another guy with a L at the gas station and he wouldent even look at me. I'll give a thumbs up or something.

BT1288

Established Member
If it's a Mustang GT, Cobra, Mach I, Harley pickup, Lightning, or any other old or new Ford high performance vehicle, I'll wave.

opie99

Established Member
the people i always see never really wave but i cant really tell u cuz most of the time im checkin there rides out so i probably looks like im mean muggin. come to think about it im always going the other way too

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
I flash my boobies... Just kidding :lol:

I normally wave to any deserving car I see (it could be a chevy or dodge or classic). Sometimes I get waved at and I wave back or give em the nod. Every now and then you'll have the idiots that think they are better than you...

Youngunn

Established Member
I'm always kinda zoning out so if u saw me in my L I might look like I am mean muggin. But if I'm not zoning out, then I would wave to L owners not cobra tho cuz alot of those guys in my area seem to be douches. Lol

I dunno. I haven't seen many other Ls around here tho.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
seems like the wave has always been a corvette thing. my friend bought a jeep 1997 wrangler said he couldnt wait to wave to people. most jeeps were girls driving who were like wtf? some guys waved. i think it will always and only be a corvette wave. my dad has so many people in new c6's always waving to him across highways medians. i dont think it will ever grow to any other car. my good friend has an L he waves all the time. not much response though.

HIVOLTG

Go SKERS!
Established Member
I drove my brother's mini cooper S and couldnt believe how many waves I got from other minis.

I hardly see any L's around Lincoln and being as mine isnt done, they probably don't get why I am waving when I am usually on a motorcycle. With that said, I wave at about every bike I meet on the roads

Users who are viewing this thread