Do You Want an MACA T-Shirt????

Joe D

Established Member
Hey Bunky,

Whats the deal on the T- Shirts..... If you have the time please drop my 2 tshirts in the mail since I don't seem to be able to get together with anyone from the club.

Thanks,

Joe D

Joe D

Established Member
Joe D said:
Hey Bunky,

Whats the deal on the T- Shirts..... If you have the time please drop my 2 tshirts in the mail since I don't seem to be able to get together with anyone from the club.

Thanks,

Joe D

Do you have a shipping cost for the T-Shirts? Be glad to pay, we've been waiting since before Christmas!!

Joe

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Maybe I can get some of these T-shirts that still need to get to their owners and we can use this as an excuse to get together. Let me check with Damion and see who is still outstanding and let's see what we can work out.

Joe D

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Maybe I can get some of these T-shirts that still need to get to their owners and we can use this as an excuse to get together. Let me check with Damion and see who is still outstanding and let's see what we can work out.

That would be great!

Either way, Coming from the Northern VA area to Baltimore events is still a bit of a haul. Anything you can do to expidite for us long distance guys would be most appreciated!

Thanks Again,

Joe D

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Monday or Tuesday, I'll be picking up most of the shirts that still need to be delivered. There are some extras that are available. PM BUNKY with what you're looking for and he can hook you up.

Users who are viewing this thread