DO YOU THINK THIS IS NORMAL ??????

NOGM4ME

Wasted Rock Ranger
Established Member
:D After changing the exhaust and installing a K&N CAI and cruising around listening to the new sounds I was curious as to how the car sounded coming, going by and accelerating away! I asked the wife to drive while I stood out on the street and also while following in my Ranger. As soon as we left the house she stretched it out to about 2 miles in front of me :cuss: ( took me about 5 miles to get close enough to hear it, the Ranger will only do 85 mph flat out, down hill with a tail wind). Man what a sweet sound and surprisingly much louder than when in the car (made a little mental note of that in case the locals want to take a closer look :coolman: ). Man I love this car!!! Has anyone else done this? :burnout:

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
Didn't try it on purpose, but last month I had to get the wife's Explorer inspected. I ended up having to leave it and called her to come get me. WELL, she brought the Cobra. I thought it was much better sounding than stock and a little louder when I drove it after the mods...but I heard her coming...from inside the building. That was cool.

Tried to follow her home from her mom's house once too. Somehow we both ended up over there with both of us having our own vehicles. I asked her to drive the Cobra. My intention was to listen to it and watch it while in motion. Well, I forgot to mention that to her and she flat out dusted my a$$. I got to watch for maybe 10 seconds. She rounded a corner and was GONE.

Users who are viewing this thread