Do you think these rims look good??

Think these rims are good lookin or not so good lookin?

• Ugly

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • so-so

Votes: 30 20.8%
  • Very good looking rims for stock

Votes: 75 52.1%
  • They look amazing regaurdless of being stock

Votes: 24 16.7%

• Total voters

LeddZepp8687

Yes, It's slow.
Established Member
So i got into an argument with my friend about how ford makes very stylish SVT rims, and I was telling him that I liked the cobra 10th anniversary ones and he trys to tell me how all SVT rims are mostly boring and ugly. And at this point you probably think he drives an f-body...But he drives a 01 GT with steeda ultra lite 2 rims, which I think are only OK...Anyhow tell me if you think these rims are a.ugly b.so-so or c.good looking rims for stock d. looks amazing

Heres the pic
cobra10_photo5.jpg

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Get the wheels you want, no one can tell you otherwise, just offer an opinion. Not everyone will share the same opinion. They are good-looking wheels and most people will tell you the same. SVT doesn't make bad-looking wheels IMO. Hell, they're being slapped on v6's and GT's all the time.

They look good bro. Its a shame the in house designers at Ford ripped off the idea from the wheel of an M3. But hey, who isn't biting off Ford these days? Returning the favor baby.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
I was thinking of putting those on my car before I put the FR500's...the Ford Racing ones..not the cheapo's :)

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
If I had an 03 10th anniversary Cobra, I would leave them on there ,they look excellent on the 10th anniversary editions

Cobras_Rule

The Terminator Rules
Established Member
I dont think you should take any opinions from your friend.... after all like you said he paid money for the Steeda Ultra Lite's II :xpl:

LeddZepp8687

Yes, It's slow.
Established Member
Cobras_Rule said:
I dont think you should take any opinions from your friend.... after all like you said he paid money for the Steeda Ultra Lite's II :xpl:

:lol:
Yea, I liked the ultra lite 2s at first then I grew to dislike them more and more.

Users who are viewing this thread