Do you think my S197 can run with pullied termy's

redfire03 svt

Established Member
By looking at my sig, do you guys think I can run hard with pullied termies? I have yet to run any and the few ones I have seen on the hwy did not want to play.

What do you think?

millerc73

Established Member
You should be able to hang. When I was making ~450rwhp I hung with my buddies ported/pullied termy all day long when we roll raced, but with him on slicks at the strip he kicked my ass.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
By looking at my sig, do you guys think I can run hard with pullied termies? I have yet to run any and the few ones I have seen on the hwy did not want to play.

What do you think?

In a roll race you can probably run really well with a pullied Cobra, from a dig, with equal traction, the cobra will jump out on you because of the low end torque.

Modularluv

Banned

What do you think?

Only pullies on the Terminator? I think you would roast it. Whats a pulled only Cobra have hp wise? He might beat you in torq I dunno but you still have a solid rear compared to his independent setup.

bone

Established Member

What do you think?

I see you live in atlanta? Ever come down to silver dollar raceway?

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
You should be able to hang. When I was making ~450rwhp I hung with my buddies ported/pullied termy all day long when we roll raced, but with him on slicks at the strip he kicked my ass.

you hung with him in a heavier car with less hp?

Oman_cobra

Established Member
In a roll race you can probably run really well with a pullied Cobra, from a dig, with equal traction, the cobra will jump out on you because of the low end torque.

+1
thats what i think..
but this is all theory, what will happen on the street is what matters

redfire03 svt

Established Member
I have zero traction problems down low, so I may be ok because they should spin pretty bad down low. I used to own one in 2004/2005/2006 and then sold it. Termy's are tq monsters down low but spin ALOT which is not optimal.

I am just trying to set expectations for when the time comes which I hope is soon.

Users who are viewing this thread