Votes: 104 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
with the top down some A-Ha - Take Me On.

Otherwise its either Tool or Hawthorne Heights lately, with a small amount of Hybrid Theory (first Linkin Park album).

Isn't it "Take on me" by A-HA! I love that song too! or the "Lost Boys" soundtrack is bad ass as well!:beer:

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Almost never crank any tunes while driving....tends to make me drive too fast (really). Weird, but I prefer to listen to the motor mostly. On the rare occasion I do rock out...I'll belt out a few tunes...loudly. Only time I ever seem to listen to music while driving is in stop and go traffic...when bored.

Last edited:

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
i sing all the time, windows down and i dont care what anyone thinks, i just love to jam to to the music, makes rush hour much more pleasant!!

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
All the time. since i listen 99% metal, i'll be blasting anything from lamb of god, CKY, devildriver, slayer, slipknot, as i lay dying, dimmu borgir, all shall perish, black dahlia murder, Chimaira, Children of Bodom etc

Also do the drumming thing as well as head banging at lights. Music is one of my favorite ways to relax with a nice drive

Users who are viewing this thread