Do you remember your first rice kill??

shub

Weirdo
Established Member
This was in about '98 but one of the funniest kills I've ever had. One of my ex gfs came by my house with her new boyfriend and one of her friends and her boyfriend starts talking about his CRX that he's done all this stuff to... I was like "whatever dude, it's still a honda" (silently of course). He says he put a built Integra GSR motor in it, and that he smokes 5.0's all the time... He obviously walked right past mine as he was coming up to the house, so he new that would hit a sore spot with me. So I asked him if he thought he could beat mine.. Of course "No problem" I told him what I had done to it, and he still was cocky as hell, thinking his car was the s**t.

We decided to take off up to his buddies house to party for awhile, but his girlfriend wanted to ride with me, cause we hadn't talked in a while. We hit the road and after a bit we finally hit a light together.... I roll the window down and ask if he wants to go, and he's all about it. Light turns green, and I just tear him apart... I had a car length on him by the time I crossed the intersection... It was probably one of my best launches ever. I shut down after 3rd with buslengths between us, and I pull into gas station. He comes in and he's all cool now, but said he had f'd up his launch really bad and wanted to go again... I believed him. He opened his hood and started showing off his motor, it looked brand freakin new, but I don't know enough about hondas to tell if was really a GSR or not.

Anyway, we go again... much different results.... I pulled a car length ahead in first, which dropped a bit during 1-2, but 2nd and 3rd just kept pulling to about 4 car lengths. Again he tried the same bad launch crap, he was full it now.... He did give me props on my stang after that run.(that was nice)

The best part.......

His girlfriend came back to my house that night for a good 'ole reunion shtoink.......

DOUBLE RICER KILL!!!!

:rockon:

-Shub

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by shub
This was in about '98 but one of the funniest kills I've ever had. One of my ex gfs came by my house with her new boyfriend and one of her friends and her boyfriend starts talking about his CRX that he's done all this stuff to... I was like "whatever dude, it's still a honda" (silently of course). He says he put a built Integra GSR motor in it, and that he smokes 5.0's all the time... He obviously walked right past mine as he was coming up to the house, so he new that would hit a sore spot with me. So I asked him if he thought he could beat mine.. Of course "No problem" I told him what I had done to it, and he still was cocky as hell, thinking his car was the s**t.

We decided to take off up to his buddies house to party for awhile, but his girlfriend wanted to ride with me, cause we hadn't talked in a while. We hit the road and after a bit we finally hit a light together.... I roll the window down and ask if he wants to go, and he's all about it. Light turns green, and I just tear him apart... I had a car length on him by the time I crossed the intersection... It was probably one of my best launches ever. I shut down after 3rd with buslengths between us, and I pull into gas station. He comes in and he's all cool now, but said he had f'd up his launch really bad and wanted to go again... I believed him. He opened his hood and started showing off his motor, it looked brand freakin new, but I don't know enough about hondas to tell if was really a GSR or not.

Anyway, we go again... much different results.... I pulled a car length ahead in first, which dropped a bit during 1-2, but 2nd and 3rd just kept pulling to about 4 car lengths. Again he tried the same bad launch crap, he was full it now.... He did give me props on my stang after that run.(that was nice)

The best part.......

His girlfriend came back to my house that night for a good 'ole reunion shtoink.......

DOUBLE RICER KILL!!!!

:rockon:

-Shub

As soon as I saw that the ex rode with you I knew it was your lucky day. God smiled greatly upon you that night my friend! Good Kill :coolman:

Venom27

Established Member
I remember my first ricer kill. it was 2000 and i had my car for about a month or so and u know all these little ricer homos always have to say something. well i get into it with this one guy in a eclipse he talkin he will walk me blha blah blah. so i told him i would race him for $20 and give him 2 cars and the hit he agreed. so we go out to the local backroad and on the way there i had to make a couple of calls because it was just me and one of my buddies and like 20 ricers and we were going to a backroad and i don't know how they will react when their boy loses. by the time we got there about 10 of my buddies had arived so i felt better. so i line up with the tool and give him his 2 cars and i hook to no tomarrow by second gear i caught up by 3rd i was cars in front of him so i let off. and this dude comes flyin up and sweres at me.

so that set me off the dumbass comes back to where we all are his and my buddies. i tell him he owes me $20 he then tells me i will have to take it and me being a big hardass i did just that. i walked up to him gave him another chance to hand it over but of course he didn't which was what i wanted to hear. so then i gave him a left hook then as he was falling back i gave him a right which ended it for him. i got on top of him and slaped him till he came to the dude didn't even know where he was hahaha. then i told him to give me the 20 and he did. since then none of those ricers that were there never talk and crap. all it takes i u beating their car then them to reilize that Ford is better.

Chris C

Established Member
This happend back in december. I was out at the import races with my buddy (he has a fire hawk) there was this white integra gutted fiberglass for a back window or lack there of with a LS long block and a 150 shot on slicks... Needless to say he was smoking a lot of the cars out there. He called me out one night and i declined (me on street tires = no good) so the very next night i come out on some BFG DR's and ask this guy to race, he asked me y i didnt race him the night before and he thought i was on the bottle... So we line up, i reved it up to 2 grand drop the clutch and take him by 2 cars all the way to 3rd gear. then i raced a faster red hatch back and took him by 1 car. The integra runs 12.6 and the red hatch is supposed to run low 12's... Those guys didnt feel to high and mighty that night. :rollseyes

04HillzGT

Established Member
first ricer kill, some f*cked up Honda Civic, however when it comes to sweetest ricer kills, definitely on my ex's new guys RSX, talks mad sh*t but couldn't hang, good for you getting the girl, in my case not even worth it, left her behind like I left the RSX behind

DA_MYSTIK_1

Established Member
Venom27 Yur post is hilarious man :lol: im glad u got yur $20 back lol.

as 4 me my kill happnd in 99. I use 2 drive an Accord with a h22 swap p/p heads lth/cia/exhaust/pullies/tb etc... all the bolton u can think of as well as a jr s/c. Well anyways it was my sr yr in hs and all the sr got 2gether in the auditrium 2 practice how n where we was going 2 sit 4 graduation. Me and couple of buddys where talking bout our cars and the races who we beat who we lost 2 u know just talking.

when this 1 football player starts talking crap on how fast his z28 is I was like what yr he said 98 what u got done he said everything all the bolt ons. I was like koo and paid no attention 2 the CLB. Well he then told me if I wanted 2 race I was like dude u have a z28 I have a honda comon now I know my cars quick but its not that fast . He thens tells me yeah thats what I taught u scared n I was like hell no u didnt. So i told him after skoo at 3:30. we went 2 this closest place near school and decide 2 race there everynew where it was xcept the cops so we had 4eva 2 race. well i waited 4 the CLB 2 show up n I taught that he had chickend out. So I was going 2 call it a day But then I hear this loud ass fartcan which at the time was pretty sweet louder then mine 2 come 2wards me followed by 4 more ricers all . funny thing was that this CLB had evevy sticker u can put on a car on his im talking bout on his front ,side,n back windows etc.....and a huge ass wing I was like wtf is that. neways we lined up n decided 2 race 4 $50 best out of 3. 1st race he had me by a car all the way threw 4th but I was just testing his car c what it had.
2nd race did my lil burn out so I could stick n was ready 4 him. he tried 2 do the same but u could smell him burning his clutch. neways 3 honks had him bye like 1 car all the way to 4th
3rd race decided 2 raide my boost from 10 to 12psi 2 show him whos boss n smoke his ass. we line up this time theres a flagger n where off he spinns at the line and it was 2 late had him bye 3 cars when i slowed down. Well I turn around 2 get my money and CLB doesnt want 2 pay. Now at the time I was 17 115lbs and 5'5 compared 2 his 6'2 210 lbs. So I was kinda scared 2 ask him 4 my money but my friends tell me that they have my back and so I tell him he owed me 50 he then goes I aint paying u shit. With out wasting any time I swung with all my mite and stuck him rite n his face. When this so calld jock saw all the blood coming out of his nose he passed rite out funniest shit I ever saw. Got my 50 bux plus an xtra 50 lol for him getting blood on my shirt

next day at school every1 talking bout hte fight more then the race enuff 2 get my ass suspended but oh well it was worth it

shub

Weirdo
Established Member
Originally posted by Serpentor
what a slut ;) just kidding, gotta lov those reunion doinks :rockon:

Yeah, she was a slut... One reuion doink, and she got back with her bf... That's was perfectly fine w/ me... I left her for a reason. :)

Mystik - Nice kill... His Z28 getting beat by an accord... That must have really hurt his ego. :-D

-Shub

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Well, this happened about 4 years ago whenever I was in 9th grade and I jogged at night to keep in shape for our runs in wrestling practice. I had jogged up to the street light on the sidewalk next to the road when a riced out civic approached the light. He looked at me and asked me what all I had done.. I replied "New Balances, just got some new socks" and he motioned for me to go so I went and smoked him by about 20 feet (literally lol) lets just say he doesn't race my 804's anymore. I kind of cheated though and had some gatorade before our race.

Users who are viewing this thread