Do you need this much Security??

jdl1000

Established Member
Check this Excursion out!
03.jpg

05.jpg

Heres more pics. Looks like its fully loaded!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2477457964&category=31834

Last edited:

jdl1000

Established Member
Originally posted by Euphoric One
Excursions are for people with VERY small penises....or tons of kids.

So because I like big trucks I have a small penis? How about maybe I'm a Big Mother****er and I like big trucks! Don't be a hater because you can't afford one!!:cryying: I had a Durango and it was a Piece of Shit the whole time I had it. My friend works at the factory that assembles them in Delaware and he said their falling apart before they ever leave the line. So who has the small penis now!! :lol1:

Last edited:

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by CarpetCityCobra
SO what do you do when you need to check the oil in it??? Looks like you'd need a torch to cut tubing.

I think it folds down, if you look at the center, it looks like a rolling mechanisim.

Last edited:

ReducedFat

THE PONTIFICATOR
Established Member
Nothing gives me a bigger chubby than a lifted diesel excursion on swampers running 12's. Gotta love them diesel tuners. I'd kill to have a big ole truck like that.

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
Originally posted by CarpetCityCobra
SO what do you do when you need to check the oil in it??? Looks like you'd need a torch to cut tubing.
hahaha Looks like maybe they weren't thinking about that at the time...:lol:

Originally posted by jdl1000
So because I like big trucks I have a small penis? How about maybe I'm a Big Mother****er and I like big trucks! Don't be a hater because you can't afford one!!:cryying: I had a Durango and it was a Piece of Shit the whole time I had it. My friend works at the factory that assembles them in Delaware and he said their falling apart before they ever leave the line. So who has the small penis now!! :lol1:

You still do! :lol: :lol: j/k man. :D

Users who are viewing this thread