Do you know what's in your tune

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
Lou in Florida just bought kit # 8 after he rode in Tom's car. He is going with 60LB Injectors and the dual Cobra pumps. This combo makes over 500RWHP in cooler weather with an A/F ratio of 11.2 to 1 on the upper end. It is very impressive.

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
DJP said:
I hear you TMAC. I'll throw a shout out to Jim over at JDM Enginering located in Jersey. The man just flat out knows how to tune, and I'd recommend him to any N/A'd Northeast Marauders seeking a good tune. Not meant as an infomercial, JMO.

Not an infomercial at all. If a member finds an excellent tuner, SCT or Diablo, it is good to steer other owners in the right direction.

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
maraudernkc said:
Lou in Florida just bought kit # 8 after he rode in Tom's car. He is going with 60LB Injectors and the dual Cobra pumps. This combo makes over 500RWHP in cooler weather with an A/F ratio of 11.2 to 1 on the upper end. It is very impressive.

Lou is going to be very happy! I drove Tom's car last night. He even let me do a very nice burnout......sorry for taking a few miles off your new tires Tom :shrug:

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
tmac1337 said:
Lou is going to be very happy! I drove Tom's car last night. He even let me do a very nice burnout......sorry for taking a few miles off your new tires Tom :shrug:

More like a couple of hundred miles on the parking lot between my car, Claudes and your "new" KDW2's:lol: Figured you were going to re-stripe the parking lot :-D

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
carfixer said:
Tim also tested your rev limiter out for you too, it passed! :)

All in good fun! Claude, I know your proud to see all the monsters you've been creating in your garage come to life. :bowdown:

Because of your excellent skills as a mechanic FL may soon have the most Supercharged Marauders prowling around, your kick ass DTR included!

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
tmac1337 said:
All in good fun! Claude, I know your proud to see all the monsters you've been creating in your garage come to life. :bowdown:

Because of your excellent skills as a mechanic FL may soon have the most Supercharged Marauders prowling around, your kick ass DTR included!

Ditto :D And Claude is always there to help out a friend regardless of the problem or issue. Thanks Claude for all your continued support and help with our cars. :thumbsup: Even for tomorrow.

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
MarauderTJA said:
Yeah I know. I was standing next to you during the test. Real glad it passed though :lol:

Tom, our cars have turned out to be tire eaters! It's all in the tuning :banana:

Your 60 lb injector tune is fantastic!

You may not believe this....but I am finally done with my quest to have the perfect tune on my car (well I am still playing around with the spark advance in the low ranges, but don't tell anyone ;-) ).

Time to get this 18x9.5 wheel and drag radial combination done and over with.

Users who are viewing this thread