Do you guys thank this is a good deal?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I would call and ask them if it has been wrecked. That is def. a price of a car that has issues. the question is what issues and how bad are they. if they say no it hasn't been wrecked then run don't walk away. Don't mention the carfax just ask the question.

03yellow

Established Member
Loan on the car is around 15,000. I'd pay 16,500 or so. If the car has been totaled or has a rebuild title then it's worth $8000. Lots of car get hit and fenders replaced .... No biggie. If it has a bad or rebuild title is would still look at it for $8000 or so if it drives right.

kingnotch

Established Member
Loan on the car is around 15,000. I'd pay 16,500 or so. If the car has been totaled or has a rebuild title then it's worth $8000. Lots of car get hit and fenders replaced .... No biggie. If it has a bad or rebuild title is would still look at it for $8000 or so if it drives right.

What do you mean loan on the car is 15,000, also is there anyway i can find out where it has been hit, car has a clean title..

XSIV_BOOST

Banned
Who owned the car when it was wrecked? If it was the person who is selling it, ask them if it has been wrecked. If they lie and say no, then I wouldn't buy. But if they say yes, inquire about what was damaged, and what was replaced. Then personally inspect those items, or if you don't feel comfortable in knowing what to look for, ask someone who you trust to..

kingnotch

Established Member
Damage was done in 2007 a couple owners back. The dealer said it was probably something minner like bumper or something. He said bad ones say airbag deployed or frame damage. But that could be a salesman talking.

XSIV_BOOST

Banned
Honestly, I believe you can find a better deal than that.. Have you checked the for sales on here? There is quite a few of really nice, low mileage cars that are going for cheap..

Loco03Snake

Established Member
Dont know, but I just got mine 2003 Convert with only 14k miles, no problems, car is in excellent condition for a lot less that what they are asking.. Look around for a better deal if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread