Do you guys meet or beat competitors prices?

VAMPIR3

Established Member
Just wondering if you guys do that? Looking to order something and I found it a little cheaper & w/ free shipping somewhere else. I would rather give my business to you guys, but it's a hell of a deal and will save me some money for some other stuff.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just wondering if you guys do that? Looking to order something and I found it a little cheaper & w/ free shipping somewhere else. I would rather give my business to you guys, but it's a hell of a deal and will save me some money for some other stuff.

PM me what you're inquiring about and I'll see what I can do. If it's a legitimate competitor that actually offers somewhat of a descent service I've got no problem doing so. If it's a company that has a horrible reputation, doesn't answer the phone or ship orders on-time I'll say most likely not.

Let me know. Thanks, Jared

VAMPIR3

Established Member
PM me what you're inquiring about and I'll see what I can do. If it's a legitimate competitor that actually offers somewhat of a descent service I've got no problem doing so. If it's a company that has a horrible reputation, doesn't answer the phone or ship orders on-time I'll say most likely not.

Let me know. Thanks, Jared

PM sent

raresvt1

Established Member
got a funny feelin he's talkin about rpm outlet those are the worst people to do business with. They should shut that place down , lethal perf. ftw!!!

Users who are viewing this thread