Do you feel like you have enough power?

overkill91

I eat rice
Established Member
Does anyone here have this feeling? THe first time i stepped on my car after having it tuned with my new setup (S-trim etc.)~500fwhp i couldnt believe it. Now, i need more. I have since learned how to handle the new found power and it doesnt seem as scary anymore.
It is fun to take people for rides though. I have had several people say that my Cobra is the fastest car they have ever rode in. But, when does the need for more power stop?

Lol!

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Im NO WHERE near as fast as i want to be. Yeah, i should be running high 12s in a TRUCK, but its not fast enough.

Nasty Notch

Resident Dissident
Established Member
I'll know I have enough power when I change it from night to day just by stepping on the go pedal...

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Well I really haven’t had a lot of power. Seriously I haven’t. Well the strongest car I have driven was the me and my dad’s Mustang 5.0. Then I drive my DD, which is the Accord. 140 hp haha yea I know its super slow!
But yea im going to buy a car probably around on Sunday. It’s a civic with a B16. Lol. Im not a ricer tho lol.

Pudmunkies

Established Member
I dont have enough, new motor is going in this winter. It will be more fun for probably a month or two, then ill want more....

Ct.TOPGUN

Established Member
About 600 RWHP and still not near enough. I'll bet I will never be satisfied until I turn this truck into a Pro Mod!
Jim

snake bite 03

NO X1000000 when i 1st got my cobra i though it was fast then that got old...i put a solid axle in W/4.10's about 2 weeks ago it felt faster that 1st day then again got old..damn i need a procharger!!!

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
When i have a turboed stang that can make 800+ power then im done. Idc if someone can beat me i still have a turboed stang so im cooler!

Antagon

Established Member
I want 650 out my buick, and 550 from my C6. My 96 can stay stock though...I like it that way.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
When my car pulls so hard that it makes a girl piss here pants. Then, mabie then i'll be done..............well probably not. Theres no such thing as to much power. Right now I'm going for 850WHP, then i'll put the big turbos on it.

Shaneo0oMac

Established Member
when im too scared to drive it

or maybe when im getting 5 mpg

or when the vibration from the lift of the cam throughout the car turns a girl on then. . . . .

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
the guys at PSI are estimating i will be in the low 10's and i garentee that in about 6 months i will want faster....its never fast enough

Users who are viewing this thread