do you drop off your car?

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
That is why I always had a valet tune...just switched it over to set the rev limiter at 2500 rpm. I remember picking it up after an alignment and the guy said something was wrong with my truck. I left the place sideways....guy was prob like WTF?

Charlie41

SiFi junky
Established Member
That is why I always had a valet tune...just switched it over to set the rev limiter at 2500 rpm. I remember picking it up after an alignment and the guy said something was wrong with my truck. I left the place sideways....guy was prob like WTF?

That is one slick Idea! I have never left my "L" any where without me sitting right there. I always thought I would just pull the S/C belt if I had to. But I think I like this Idea much better! OK I'm off to make a Valet tune.

Charlie

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
you know, i never thought about that. freaking amazing what you can learn in 1 day. lol awesome, now i have a valet tune for the ol lady too. hehehe

big nasty

02 True Blue
Established Member
I got a valet tune for when I take to get it aligned that is the only time someone touches my truck. Thats an old video

Z7What

Powered By Eaton
Established Member
How do you go about getting a valet tune? Is it something that you put on the SCT or a flip chip or something?

Wayne

big nasty

02 True Blue
Established Member
How do you go about getting a valet tune? Is it something that you put on the SCT or a flip chip or something?

Wayne
When get your tune just tell the tuner. I have SCT chip so I have 4 tunes and one is valet. If you have a SCT handheld then make one of the 3 valet. You can do it with anything with more then 1 tune

Last edited:

Oncebitten99'

Green & Mean
Established Member
Hi, i hate to ask a stupid question, but..........what is a flip chip? The guy i bought the truck from listed it as having a flip chip. could someone explain to me what it is and how it works?:shrug:

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Someone here on SVTP dropped their truck off about a year ago and went across the street or something like that. They heard their exhaust and looked outside, and saw some douche driving their L like that.

I think it was one of the DSG guys.

Z7What