Do you brush your teeth at work?

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
I keep a toothbrush and toothpaste in my toolbox at work. Everyday sometime after lunch ill grab my little bag with said items and go to the restroom and brush.

Well a tech walked into the restroom and "caught" me brushing my teeth like i do every day.

I guess he thought is was a strange thing to do at work. i thought it was kinda normal so we asked around and found out i was the Only one at work who brushes on the job.

? wtf people keep your mouths clean, brush 3 times a day.

greyhd

Established Member
I brush at work and everytime someone walks into the bathroom they look at me weird. Just ignore it, nothing wrong with brushing your teeth at work.

THE_STIG

Established Member
I brush them when I get out of the shower every morning, and I brush them before I go to bed.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
I keep a toothbrush and toothpaste in my toolbox at work. Everyday sometime after lunch ill grab my little bag with said items and go to the restroom and brush.

Well a tech walked into the restroom and "caught" me brushing my teeth like i do every day.

I guess he thought is was a strange thing to do at work. i thought it was kinda normal so we asked around and found out i was the Only one at work who brushes on the job.

? wtf people keep your mouths clean, brush 3 times a day.

Your mouth will NEVER be "clean" as you describe it. Twice a day is enough IMO.

Blk04Snake

Established Member
There's one guy at my work that does this. He brushes just before he leaves work to go home for the day. Not quite sure why he chooses to do it then? I can see it after you eat if you're really into keeping your teeth clean though?

amigrad06

SVT Noob!
Established Member
When I was a car salesman I had toothbrush and mouthwash in my desk and brushed after I had lunch. so 2 times a day for me

yellow03cobra

Established Member
I guess I'll be the first to admit I brush once daily after my shower, which is usually a few hours before work.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Why, do you want to make sure your smile has a nice scent and glistens for all your male coworkers?

Once in the morning, once at night.

I too am one to find it strange when I walk into the bathroom and see someone flossing/brushing their teeth at work. The only place at work I would find this appropriate would be in your gym locker room (if you have one) in the morning after a workout.

If your are concerned about your mouth smelling, then do a quick mouth rinse or something.

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
Why, do you want to make sure your smile has a nice scent and glistens for all your male coworkers?
yeah thats it.

my dentist always says you should brush 2-3 times a day and floss.

i guess i just figured 3 is better than 2.

Last edited:

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
I tried but could never get in the habit of brushing at work. I do usually floss after lunch and use Listerine (tm) several times a day (badbreathaphobia & I have garden onion every lunch in my veggie pack). Otherwise, brush/floss in AM and PM.

RussZTT

Established Member
Technically your suppose to brush after everytime you eat. However, I brush morning and before I go to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread