Do you also drive an Edge?

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Yes we have a '11 Ford Edge SEL that is my wife's DD. It is a FWD model and we bought it in September 2011 and already have over 3K miles on it. It is a very comfortable SUV and it has the My Ford Touch and Sync which are very nice on a DD.

They also very good power for a mid-size SUV. I think it is 285 HP and 253 TQ and I saw a road test that it runs the 1/4 mile in 15.7 at 91 MPH and 0-60 in 7. something. It is also rated at 19 city and 27 highway. My wife is getting about 20-21 average MPG with hers in mixed driving.

***Edit*** OP, I see that you have one in your sig so you already know plenty about them.

Last edited:

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
I wish ford made something cool like an edge that could pull a Mustang. My parents have a loaded flex. Probably one of the nicest fords to drive. Fully loaded. Kinda like a limo

my98stang46

Established Member
My wife DD's one. It's very comfortable and well built. We will probably buy another one in the near future

95SC

Banned
I bought one few months ago for my wife .really nice suv that gets good gas mileage

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
I have one too. Stole it for the price and it's been a flawless vehicle for DD'n and travel. Hell, at one point in my last road trip I was getting nearly 25mpg. Not to shabby!

XtraTQ

Established Member
The wife DD's a '10 Edge AWD Limited. 20K miles and it's been flawless. In mixed driving it has averaged 18-22 MPG.

Users who are viewing this thread