Do Verts Come With Sub-frame Connectors?

funmoneypit

Established Member
Ok, finally got to do some work on my new to me Cobra. I bought new tires for it so I jacked up the front tire, put a jack stand under and saw sub-frame connectors. They are bolt-in ones. The car is pretty rigid as I went to do the last tire in the rear and the tire was completely off the ground and the same distance as the other rear tire with only three jack stands. I would have expected some sag on that side being that the car is a vert. I bought it from the original owner and he told me the only mods were a Bassani x plus full exhaust back from there and an open element air filter which it does have. Maybe he forgot?
20160219_112510_resized.jpg
I did buy some Stifflers weld-in FLSFC that I will get installed in the future.

As a side note, I bought the Toyo R888's for my back tires as reviews on here were good. I only drove it a little and didn't really hammer on it but it is a world of difference so far!

funmoneypit

Established Member
You'll notice a difference going to the Stifflers. Did you get the FIT system?

No, just the FLSFC's right now. I am thinking about waiting a little and when the wallet heals some from the car purchase and all the mods I have bought, going ahead and adding the rest to get the entire system. Stifflers is only about 4 hour drive for me so thought about a little road trip down there and let them install it. Can't beat the manufacturer installing their own product!!

I am still surprised how stiff the body is with the OEM sfc's.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Get the full FIT system and it will make a big difference. I have the similar Kenny Brown system, I also have a 4pt roll bar that really helps. My car actually corners really flat, it's just the slow steering with random feel that sucks, but that's just New Edge Mustangs.

Users who are viewing this thread