Do they offer it???

Traumatized

..but it's just a truck..
Established Member
Does SVT offer a Focus with a Jackson Racing supercharger and Borla exhaust STOCK????? A guy on another forum said it was offered but I had never heard of it so I figured I would ask the experts????:shrug: :??:

Last edited:

KCFocusSVT

Established Member
Umm, no, they do not offer an SVTF with a JRSC and Borla exhaust. Those are all aftermarket upgrades that one can purchse for it. They are NOT factory installs. Although, that would have been pretty awesome if they did...

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
You only get the really good Foci if you live in the UK or Europe, ie the RS 214 hp turbo and the reported upcoming 280 hp awd turbo " New Focus " which we won't see here at all because Ford decided that the one we have is good enough for us.

FreeFlowSVT

Lover Of Burned Rubber
Established Member
Europe always gets alot more each car then we do in the U.S.

Good example is the new Audi A3 coming out will have a 1.8t to start :/ and then after a few months they will bring in the v6 version with AWD...the 1.8t is FWD (The first ever standard FWD by Audi) BUT in Europe where the car is already out they already have 7 different...thats right 7 different engine setups. And some are over 400hp!

And the Focus in Europe is totaly different then ours is right now. And they also have a few versions of it we can hope to never have because of our laws and limits on the roads in the U.S.

AmazonFocusSVT

Amazon Racing Focus Guru
Established Member
Sounds like a dealer fixed that car up...most dealers in my area just add vinyl splashes and such...and then mark it up $2k..

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
I know a guy that got a free Jaction Racing Supercharger from SVT
Though he is related to some bigwigs at Ford, so he gets all sorts of free stuf.

That lucky bastarrd

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
You may be able to have a dealer install the JSRC using the FRPP version (that's also bought from the dealer), it may not void the warranty if an SVT dealer does it. I've heard it a few times, but check first. :shrug: You can have toyota install superchargers by TRD at a dealer and it does not void warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread