Do these numbers sound right?

Grabberblue_5.0

Established Member
Ok Guys so i went to get dyno tuned an the car made 412hp an 390tq. my mods are 85mmTB ,Airaid ,off road X ,borla catback. People have been saying that seems low but i am just trying to get some justification? I do live in Houston an the humidy was high as usual for around here lol.

scott_0

Established Member
pretty good numbers considering the orx is about only real mod that adds power besides the tune itself

D.T.R

Established Member
The difference in HP vs what seems to be the "common" whp for your mods is pretty minimal. A dyno that reads slightly different can cause that difference in the numbers. The weather, altitude, etc. I know this sounds like a broken record, but take it to the track... that'll be an easier way to tell if your numbers are on par.

Grabberblue_5.0

Established Member
The difference in HP vs what seems to be the "common" whp for your mods is pretty minimal. A dyno that reads slightly different can cause that difference in the numbers. The weather, altitude, etc. I know this sounds like a broken record, but take it to the track... that'll be an easier way to tell if your numbers are on par.
DTR i went to the track an it went 12.6 @113 with a 2.060ft on 20s full weight. So now im gonna try to work on that 60 ft

crazygn

Established Member
Same mods as mine a while back DA was around 800 ft and my trap speed was 115.9 mph so I think you have more in it

PC03GT

Established Member
Your numbers seem right. You have to factor in the humidity and the numbers are probably sae which is lower than std numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread