Do these Datalogs OK?

50blackout

Established Member
View attachment Datalogs2014.zip

Hey guys wanted to first say many thanks to "Mastwolf" and his pervious thread on the basics of datalogging. I received my SCT X4 the same day that he put that thread up, and it helped a guy like me who knows very little about datalogging ALOT.

I ran a few datalogs (2 WOT in third gear and 1 WOT in 4th gear different days) and Air Fuel for the 3rd gear runs looked decent (.83-.84), but the 4th gear run had (.98-1.00) up to 5krpm and then after that it started to come down to .88-.9 around 6Krpm

What the heck is going on? Is this the CAT over temp protection I hear about? (Forgive my ignorance I'm new to this, and you guys on this Forum have helped me so much)

I've included the data logs and the car is 2014 GT with Borla cat back and Jlt oil separator only. This is also the stock tune were talking about.

I'm ready to tune this car and now I'm kinda worried. Any help and explanation would be great.

Last edited:

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
The 3rd gear pulls and the single 4th gear pull look ok. Did you do a 3rd gear then a 4th gear pull on the one that stayed at 1.0 commanded?

It does look like it could have been cat over temp, but without knowing how you did the pulls. Looks like you snipped the rest of the logs out.

50blackout

Established Member
All the logs were done on different days. I just realized that the only PID's selected were fuel trims, rpm, knock, spark, intake temp, and air fuel ratios. Things like MAF, and load were left out (My fault, I was doing the data logs using an sct x4 only and not on a lap top. It was an old configuration file).

Would there ever have been a reason for the A/F to be 1.0 at WOT? Or is this too incomplete to tell anything and full logs are needed?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread