Do Terminators take EV1 or EV6 injectors??

mfrazier2

Engineers lead the way!
Established Member
Just a simple question that ive always been confused on. Do 03/04 Cobras use EV1 or EV6 style injectors? Eventually i will need to make the upgrade and ive seen people say one or the other but never a definite answer. I was planning on putting a set of Siemens Deka 60 lb injectors unless you guys have any other good recommendations out there? Thanks!

cj428mach

Established Member
Ev6

As for the injector recommendation, we need to know what your final goal is. 60's won't support and aftermarket blower and e85 if you see that as a possibility in the future.

Last edited:

mfrazier2

Engineers lead the way!
Established Member
Ev6

As for the injector recommendation, we need to know what your final goal is. 60's won't support and aftermarket blower and e85 if you see that as a possibility in the future.

Im trying to get a 2.2 KB in the next week or two and im also trying to get everything set up ready to go for the install. Im shooting for high 500's to low 600's. Ive considered the E85 but i live out in the middle of nowhere so it will be kind of impossible for me to find it. Do you not think the 60lbs will work with that set up?

cj428mach

Established Member
60's will work but if you ever want to go e85 they wont cut it.

Do yourself a favor and skip the 2.2 there is a reason they're not made anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread