DO NOT go to Sarat Ford in Massachusetts

20-COBRA-03

Banned
The people at Sarat Ford are @$$ holes. I haven't bought anything from them but heres what happened.1) I asked if they could start up a Cobra so I could hear it, they said that its the same thing as a GT. 2) Everybody there are assholes that try forcing you into buying, they have the pushiest sales people ever. 3) The assholes lie like hell too, this salesman, was telling me that the Mach1 comes with a supercharger, and he has the hood poped up on a Cobra and tells me the Cobras come turbocharged, and there was a stock 2002 used GT there and this asswipe tried to tell me that it had a turbo, he did not know that the hood was open and I lifted it to see the turbo and it is all stok. The jack%@ tells me that they took it out so nobody could test drive it:nonono: . I was ready to laugh at him. 4) That dealer wants 5000 over sticker for Mach 1 and Cobras, even used ones... I thought that they were selling 5000 understicker at this part of the year.:eek: 5) I ask to test drive a damn Mach 1 and they say no because its a specialty model from Ford, they say that they don't let them out on test drives because peolpe that buy them do not want alot of miles on them (Remember these are used cars with 8000 miles already...... I walked in and I heard the asshole owner telling the sales rep that I cant take it out because I just want to go ou for a joyride( They assumed that because my son and nephew were with me). This shit pisses me off.:cuss: :fm:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Yea, they suck. I called them when I ordered my cobra last year and they wanted to rape my ass like a preist.

It's funny how ignorant some salesman are. You would think they would know their shit considering it is how they make a living.

Do you have an 03?

Last edited:

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
wheeler dealer

Thanks for the info! I won't go there.

juicedgt02

Established Member
talking about assholes, i am looking for an used 4x4 explorer for the winter, so I go by this used ford dealership and tell them I need a 4x4 explorer what do u have on the lot? He said we have chevy blazers and olds brevada and I said i want an explorer so he goes we gona move the brevada upfront so u can see it, I said dont waste your time I am looking for an explorer :shrug:
On the way out one of the salesjerks goes what kind of mustang is that, i never seen one with a front end like that. I replied and u r not going to see it again :lol: :lol: Not sure if he heard me as he was :mj: cuz he had to put the brevada back where he got it:lol:

Blades

Established Member
Oh man. I've already had plenty of experience with them. I ended up running after my car as some sloppy redneck with a sarat shirt on screahed out of the lot doing a "test drive".

You can take a ride in my Cobra any time bro. I'll be home the 25th to the 30th of Nov.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
I'll be sure not to buy anything from them. Of course it's a helluva long drive.

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
I agree with you on Sarat Ford.I asked for a quote on the net and was told MSRP period the end because they are hard to find.My answer to them was thanks but no thanks because I did k's better @ Bonnell Motors in Winchester MA. and was treated with respect and like an adult should be treated.
2003 Silver 10th Anniv.

wannacobra

Future Job...
Established Member
i hate peple that dont know anything about cars atleast know the cars that you are selling if thats ur freaking job i mean c'mon... also add mirage mitsu down here in s.e. CT there all a$$holes. they tried to say that they didnt have an add on the radio that said that they would give any person $500 if they coldnt finance them and when my friends sister couldnt be financed they wouldnt stick by it after the sales person had agreed with her before when we awalked in it was complete and utter BULL$HIT

Calimon

Established Member
I just moved from Connecticut to Oregon about 2 months ago but I've bought 3 cars from Sarat and I got some good deals. Then again I only dealt with Pete Scaglarini or something like that.

Its also funny about the prices. I called Pete about a week before I got my 03 Cobra and asked him what the going rate was since the Ford dealer down here was trying to rip me off. He told me I should be able to get an 03 between 31-32k.

I've only dealt with Pete at Sarat so I have no clue about the other salesmen but if you do goto Sarat I would talk to Pete..if he's still there heh.

Anyways it is sad how some of these guys have there head up there ass.

Oh ya, I'm loving it back on the West coast except it rains like a mofo this time of there year, but its a hell of a lot better than SNOW!!!! :p

Later all

Users who are viewing this thread